PDA

View Full Version : Mag ticket

MelancholyWitch
Jul 4, 2012, 05:26 PM
I've been trying to look around but can't seem to find a picture of it, but does anyone have a picture of the mag ticket or mag stat reset ticket? or the Kanji it is written in. I would greatly appreciate it!

Gardios
Jul 4, 2012, 05:28 PM
Mag ticket is マグ獲得チケット, Mag reset is マグリセットデバイス.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 4, 2012, 05:34 PM
Ok Thank you!

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 05:38 PM
I'd buy a new mag over resetting yours. Your ability mag may come in handy when new classes come out.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 4, 2012, 05:55 PM
Yeah I'd rather much have a new mag ticket, but beggars can't be choosers.. and well I don't really know anyone with AC who would do me the favor of getting a mag ticket for me, I kind screwed mine up to the point where I can't use some really good weapons I own, no idea how much the mag ticket even costs in AC but since I don't think I can buy AC 1 by 1 I wont be doing it that way.

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 05:57 PM
I got some new mags, its 300 ac. You can get 500 AC for 500 yen. So about 9 dollars after international fee, if you get billed that on your credit statement. 6.50ish without.

But if you're not into spending money, I'd ask around about ability mags, I enjoy mine. As long as its not 100% pure, I dont see a problem with equips.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 4, 2012, 06:03 PM
Not sure why but I wont be able to use either my units or rifle so I have to decided on one with the current build my mag is going, kinda messed up a bit on it, I'll probably have to end up buying the 500 AC but what do you mean $6.5 without?

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 06:06 PM
Without the international currency fee thing. Most people get charged an additional fee for international currency transactions.

Which is from their credit card companies. Not Sega.

Also you mentioned equiping units. Those require defense stats.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 4, 2012, 06:16 PM
yeah that's my problem I want a mag that gives me enough range attack and range defense didn't know this until my mag was lvl 99 kinda sucks Sega is forcing you to pick 2 stats for your mag and making hybrid mags absolutely useless and non existent.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 4, 2012, 06:19 PM
yeah that's my problem I want a mag that gives me enough range attack and range defense didn't know this until my mag was lvl 99 kinda sucks Sega is forcing you to pick 2 stats for your mag and making hybrid mags absolutely useless and non existent.

lol, that's why i waited til Saturday to start feeding mine, i waited for a decent guide for 3rd evo mags+^_^+, and even then, i've been keeping the stats even for Ranged atk and Ranged def (currently my atk is almost 15 higher, but i want it to evolve before i catch def up)+^_^+

Ranmo
Jul 4, 2012, 06:21 PM
I'm just doing 60 ability / 40 range attack on my gunner mag. As for defense. Im constantly moving. So not really worried for that.