PDA

View Full Version : 2ed Photon Blast

MetalestX
Jul 4, 2012, 09:07 PM
My mag just became level 100 and i don't see another photon blast besides the first.

:Force Mag Photon Blast:
"1. Brogile: Increase the amount of PP self-healing approach to photon ambient atmosphere.
2. Imera: Focusing is performed with a laser toward the front of the shelling, the condensed photons.
3. Nifuta: Causes a lot of lightning and then swimming through space, the photon is excited."

Anybody know when the second is available for use?

ClothoBuer
Jul 4, 2012, 09:29 PM
When your Mag changes forms, the Photon Blast changes with it. You don't gain another Photon Blast, just an updated one.

MetalestX
Jul 4, 2012, 09:32 PM
it still says level 1 and i already used PB again and its the same thing D:

Spellbinder
Jul 4, 2012, 10:05 PM
I've seen screenshots of the 2nd stage evolutions using different photon blasts though. I've been wondering how they did that.

MAXrobo
Jul 5, 2012, 12:37 AM
from what iv seen, different mags get different photon blasts. if your mag was specilzed and evolved into one of the specialized mags (the guy with big fists for striking, the vic viper for ranged, the wizard for tech, and the guy with hands and wings for ability) then your photon blast wont change from its form 2 blast.

im pretty sure the, weird, hybrid mags are the ones that get the changed photon blasts.

Spellbinder
Jul 5, 2012, 01:00 AM
from what iv seen, different mags get different photon blasts. if your mag was specilzed and evolved into one of the specialized mags (the guy with big fists for striking, the vic viper for ranged, the wizard for tech, and the guy with hands and wings for ability) then your photon blast wont change from its form 2 blast.

im pretty sure the, weird, hybrid mags are the ones that get the changed photon blasts.

That doesn't explain the screen shots from SEGA though.

Edit:

Or rather, it wouldn't explain Maru's mag, unless SEGA just wants her to be a unique snowflake in the game.

bardiche
Jul 5, 2012, 12:41 PM
It seems that the NPC partners seem to have all their abilities (including their Mag's) set right from the start. I speculate that just like how their weapon equip changes when they scale up to certain levels with you, their Mag will eventually look like what they should be at certain levels.

Ouza's Mag is possibly a Dolphinus, since that's the only Mag that uppercuts enemies into the air as its auto-attack(also has Helix Proi PB), and his Lyra(Reira) has been doing that all the time.
Maru's is likely an Orion for the Ketos Nychta PB. Haven't observed its auto-attack though.
Echo's Mag however seems to be doing -wind- auto-attacks, and no Lepus-linage Mag is listed to have that so far. So there's likely more forms coming up, and the NPC partner Mags actually are all maxed forms in disguise so that you don't get spoiled to what they look like.