PDA

View Full Version : Block 20 of ship 2 is gone again.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 5, 2012, 02:00 AM
Dear SEGA,

What did we do to dishonor you? ;_;

Lovingly yours,
PSO-W

ZIE creations
Jul 5, 2012, 02:02 AM
yep, I had a good laugh lol. good thing I was chillin' in 23! =^.^=

Squall179
What do you mean, Gone?

Deviruki
Yup. Boom.

ZIE creations
What do you mean, Gone?

It was eaten by crazy dancing fanatics...

Garnet_Moon
What do you mean, Gone?
As in it died.

SolarSamurai
Jul 5, 2012, 02:04 AM
Dear SEGA,

What did we do to dishonor you? ;_;

Lovingly yours,
PSO-W

Could be because of this:

"Dude is named 0x90(ID: 0x90), ship 2, block 20, his room is called B R O O M O P. You can go see for yourself and get your own videos / screens too if you need to."

Enforcer MKV
Jul 5, 2012, 02:04 AM
What do you mean, Gone?

It probably crashed. It happened during Open Beta, if I recall correctly.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 5, 2012, 02:05 AM
Could be because of this:

"Dude is named 0x90(ID: 0x90), ship 2, block 20, his room is called B R O O M O P. You can go see for yourself and get your own videos / screens too if you need to."
Don't quarantine the ship, just jettison the block into deep space! That's the SEGA way!

Deviruki
Jul 5, 2012, 02:11 AM
I've seen broomop around. :/

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 5, 2012, 02:27 AM
oh ok, i was like wtf did it really disappear or am i missing something

Kion
Jul 5, 2012, 04:30 AM
oh ok, i was like wtf did it really disappear or am i missing something

this:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z88/kion_01/pso20120705_182148_000.jpg

BahnKnakyu
Jul 5, 2012, 05:42 AM
It probably crashed. It happened during Open Beta, if I recall correctly.

Did it? If so, I'll chalk it up as a fluke, but with Broompoop being in the block, I don't know. Did the manchild script kiddie find a way to crash blocks now?

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 5, 2012, 05:59 AM
I was hoping my eyes were playing tricks on me. So, where do the English players meet besides Block 20 then? That's the only block I've ever played on.

Zale01
Jul 5, 2012, 06:03 AM
Did it? If so, I'll chalk it up as a fluke, but with Broompoop being in the block, I don't know. Did the manchild script kiddie find a way to crash blocks now?

U would be surprised on what he can do. As I have real exp. with him going back to the SEGA BB US/EU serv. He did a minor hack to my acc years ago. I wish he would just grow up. To answer your question he stopped scht serv for a month and hacked on PSU so yeah if it was him this does not surprise me and would not call it a fluke.

Hosaka
Jul 5, 2012, 07:30 AM
It's back.

Squall179
Jul 5, 2012, 07:35 AM
Kinda sad really.

I remember when I ran into him on Champions Online, and he made comments of being rather bored with Phantasy Star, you'd think if someone was bored with it, they would move on. Apparently he has not. Or, not to defend him, this is a Copycat. It wouldn't be difficult to go into the usual setting Broomop would be found, make a game room and cause trouble with script kiddie level hacking.

That is just my own theory, either this is someone connected to him, or someone just looking to cause a problem for the english speaking community in PSO2 by bringing back the name of a reviled one and causing problems, which THIS theory component delves deep into the semirational fears of SEGA IP locking the game.

CelestialBlade
Jul 5, 2012, 07:46 AM
You'd think people would stop giving him the attention and fame he's obviously looking for. Guess not. If you really want to be rid of him, stop making him a celebrity.

Squall179
Jul 5, 2012, 07:48 AM
THere is that, too yes.

Additionally the collapse of BLock 20 could simply be a netcode issue, or an issue on the SHip 02 server that needs repair, hence the rather unexpected maintenance. A system coded timebomb they want to fix for example, where, with how busy it usually is, it could have unraveled in some manner and they want to study what happened, find out how to fix it, find out how to prevent it.

Gunslinger-08
Jul 5, 2012, 09:15 AM
It's funny how people like to jump to conclusions.

I'd sooner assume that the synchronized dancing had something to do with the block crash.

Arkives
Jul 5, 2012, 09:49 AM
Ship 10 block 20 ftw?

Cavistus
Jul 5, 2012, 10:02 AM
Well, I spoke to broomop earlier in Open Beta. That was the real Broomop, because I asked him about one of our previous encounters. His name was simply "Broomop". Someone said this guy was named "B R O O M O P", so it could be a copycat. I don't know why he would have a second account... Unless Sega's been hunting him down and already banned his first account lol

Zale01
Jul 5, 2012, 10:23 AM
Well, I spoke to broomop earlier in Open Beta. That was the real Broomop, because I asked him about one of our previous encounters. His name was simply "Broomop". Someone said this guy was named "B R O O M O P", so it could be a copycat. I don't know why he would have a second account... Unless Sega's been hunting him down and already banned his first account lol

Actually, he has done that before on schtserv so it may very well be him too.

Zale01
Jul 5, 2012, 10:44 AM
You'd think people would stop giving him the attention and fame he's obviously looking for. Guess not. If you really want to be rid of him, stop making him a celebrity.

I agree, but kind of naive to be saying this given who he is and what he can do. It is only natural to wonder and say it might be him. I am more inclined to agree with gunslinger on this one though and who knows really what it could have been.

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 11:51 AM

Hate to break it to ya but the guy is a legend, a legend of shame and loathe that is :p but yeah we should keep it on the downlow so some of the pso rookies/ privates dont get scared and run off :3

Thermalwolf
Jul 5, 2012, 11:59 AM
U would be surprised on what he can do. As I have real exp. with him going back to the SEGA BB US/EU serv. He did a minor hack to my acc years ago. I wish he would just grow up. To answer your question he stopped scht serv for a month and hacked on PSU so yeah if it was him this does not surprise me and would not call it a fluke.

Everything up until now has NOT BEEN PROGRAMMED BY Alex (Broomop). The hack he did to your account was off of (not gonna name got introuble last time), but he used to run something unspeakable and its named after him. Secondly, a lot of the code is vastly similar to that of PSU. Simply put, he's still a script kiddie, as he's taken what he's learned from what he stole and just reapplying it now with some bypasses. Anyways I'll be watching youtube for a video from alex, it'll be up soon and I'm sure he's loling his ass off....

AND PLEASE DO NOT CALL HIM A LEGEND, HE'S A THIEF DON'T GIVE HIM CREDIT LIKE THAT PLEASE! ^^;

Enforcer MKV
Jul 5, 2012, 12:08 PM
Hate to break it to ya but the guy is a legend, a legend of shame and loathe that is :p but yeah we should keep it on the downlow so some of the pso rookies/ privates dont get scared and run off :3

The only reason he is a 'legend' (which, if you ask me, is a joke) is because we persist in giving him so much attention. I suggest we all stop talking about him and just chalk it up to a server crash brought about by too much stress. Whether or not it really was the cause isn't the point. The point is this individual is more than likely doing this for one thing: Attention. If we don't give him attention, he loses his purpose. If he loses his purpose, he'll stop. If he stops, we can all just go back to playing.

Thermalwolf
Jul 5, 2012, 12:10 PM
The only reason he is a 'legend' (which, if you ask me, is a joke) is because we persist in giving him so much attention. I suggest we all stop talking about him and just chalk it up to a server crash brought about by too much stress. Whether or not it really was the cause isn't the point. The point is this individual is more than likely doing this for one thing: Attention. If we don't give him attention, he loses his purpose. If he loses his purpose, he'll stop. If he stops, we can all just go back to playing.

It wouldn't stop Alex, he's thief little baby troll. He won't stop and he knows if people aren't giving him attention it's on purpose and he will just keep doing it then till everyone suffers. He's an overgrown baby... But alas, It would be the mature thing to do at this point, cause that punk will never listen to reason.

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 12:13 PM

"Liked"

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 12:16 PM
It wouldn't stop Alex, he's thief little baby troll. He won't stop and he knows if people aren't giving him attention it's on purpose and he will just keep doing it then till everyone suffers. He's an overgrown baby... But alas, It would be the mature thing to do at this point, cause that punk will never listen to reason.

-.-; sad face

Thermalwolf
Jul 5, 2012, 12:24 PM
-.-; sad face

Exactly as I feel right now. But unless someone knows how to fight a pro troll, which is the only thing he could ever be, please do so tell!

BahnKnakyu
Jul 5, 2012, 12:27 PM
Funny, it's like I'm in the early 2000's over again.

We had this discussion before and guess what, even if you choose to be the "big boy" and not talk about him, others still will, especially if he's intentionally causing damage to the game.

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 12:28 PM
We could always shrug it off, blame the intense traffic for the shut and tell the rookies to go about their business :p

Cranberry
Jul 5, 2012, 12:33 PM
The only way to stop a troll is to starve it to death.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/fangface2/zelda_grumble_grumble_food.png
Don't give it the meat!

LionHeart-
Jul 5, 2012, 12:36 PM
The only way to stop a cancer, is to oxygenate it to death.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/fangface2/zelda_grumble_grumble_food.png
Don't give it the meat!

Fix'd ^^

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 12:41 PM
Funny stuff Cranberry and Lionheart.

Zale01
Jul 5, 2012, 01:43 PM
Everything up until now has NOT BEEN PROGRAMMED BY Alex (Broomop). The hack he did to your account was off of (not gonna name got introuble last time), but he used to run something unspeakable and its named after him. Secondly, a lot of the code is vastly similar to that of PSU. Simply put, he's still a script kiddie, as he's taken what he's learned from what he stole and just reapplying it now with some bypasses. Anyways I'll be watching youtube for a video from alex, it'll be up soon and I'm sure he's loling his ass off....

AND PLEASE DO NOT CALL HIM A LEGEND, HE'S A THIEF DON'T GIVE HIM CREDIT LIKE THAT PLEASE! ^^;

Rofl can you read I never called him a legend and do you think I am not aware of that program so please stop. I am aware that the codes are similar and generally about the same. Look man I played on US/EU BB serv and shithack when he did some of these things so please man spare me the stuff I already know. I am not a newbie to him and what he does. ofc he is a thief and lol I am not giving him credit for anything and I am just saying he can do more then most say here and they do not realize it.