PDA

View Full Version : How to get 3rd matter board?

Aiex
Jul 5, 2012, 09:00 AM
So I read somewhere that Mike said you have to beat the story quest and look for Shion in the usual place, but I didn't have any luck. I beat the story quest, but the symbol next to the quest (the crown that shows you've cleared the quest) is have filled in and half still gray. What's the trick?

DemonMike
Jul 5, 2012, 09:04 AM
Have you completed the entire second matter board? This might be the problem.

If you have, log out and log back in and she should be at the usual place like Mike said.

Vashyron
Jul 5, 2012, 09:08 AM
You don't have to complete the entire matterboard.

If you've done all the gold points on the 2nd Matterboard do the same story mission again, but at the crossroads go left.

Aiex
Jul 5, 2012, 09:24 AM
I completed both matterboards, but when I did the quest the left path was blocked by rocks. I already rescued Matoi and found all the flowers she wanted too.

Alenoir
Jul 5, 2012, 09:31 AM
Break the rock.

Aiex
Jul 5, 2012, 09:34 AM
It's not breakable. :/

Vashyron
Jul 5, 2012, 09:39 AM
If you can even reach the rock, yes it is breakable, otherwise that path is blocked off by a red gate.

Alenoir
Jul 5, 2012, 09:40 AM
If there's a red wall thing blocking you going north and you're left east and west, then yes, the rock is breakable.

Aiex
Jul 5, 2012, 09:46 AM
You're right, I didn't think it was breakable because the yellow breakable symbol was hidden under the exit symbol. Thanks for the help everybody.

Phantasma
Jul 5, 2012, 09:49 AM
Does the matterboard...matter?
MAN I'M GOOD!

Kraiseson
Jul 5, 2012, 02:09 PM
Im also wondering if the matter board matters lol.