PDA

View Full Version : New mag guide

Ryoten
Jul 5, 2012, 09:15 AM
I'm pretty sure some people have been wondering how to get your mag 3rd evolution form & so have I., but the question remains: How do you get the 3rd form you want?

I've seen many with mags with arms but few of the others. So post a 'how to' guide & 3rd forms here for others. *I'm aiming to get the dragon one, the Vic Viper one, or the JP thunder god one*

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i226/Corbrenton/Mags-3rd-Form.jpg

holmwood
Jul 5, 2012, 10:15 AM
There's a couple working theories floating around in the Level 100 Mag thread in the guides section. Alot of testing needs to be done before an official "guide" can be posted. :/

Hatrix
Jul 5, 2012, 11:54 AM
Aww those mags are so cute.. I like the Wizard looking one

Enforcer MKV
Jul 5, 2012, 12:00 PM
The Vic Viper mag, Cepheus, was apparently made by having a mag with 60 range stat, and 40 ability stat. I'm currently working on my mag to confirm this, I seriously hope this is accurate.

Cepheus is really the only mag I want.

pikachief
Jul 5, 2012, 12:17 PM
From what i understand, you can make the vic viper looking one with just feeding it guns and the mage looking one by just feeding it tech weapons. And those are the only 2 i care about so im good! Lol

Enforcer MKV
Jul 5, 2012, 12:19 PM
From what i understand, you can make the vic viper looking one with just feeding it guns and the mage looking one by just feeding it tech weapons. And those are the only 2 i care about so im good! Lol

That's what I gathered, since guns give range and ability. I'd assume melee and tech weapons would do the same, only with their respective stats.

Tessu
Jul 5, 2012, 12:21 PM
Aww those mags are so cute.. I like the Wizard looking one

Me too, actually. I'd love to have that little guy floating above me.

Phantasma
Jul 5, 2012, 12:43 PM
I have the one with the beefy arms, on the bottom, second from the right. LVL 138. He randomly picks up and slams enemies for me <3

Skye-Fox713
Jul 5, 2012, 12:48 PM
I'm probably gonna go for the one second from the right on the top row.