PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy AC in america?

Wickedjoe20
Jul 5, 2012, 09:44 AM
Ok well I got Phantasy Star Online 2. I was just wondering can I buy AC in America with my Master Card?:-?

CyberNei
Jul 5, 2012, 09:53 AM
Why not?

DemonMike
Jul 5, 2012, 09:54 AM
Yep, you can pay by master card with the credit card option.

You'll need to forge an address for your Sega ID though.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 5, 2012, 09:57 AM

You'll need to forge an address for your Sega ID though.

I'd be a little weary about that. I heard they would take action by banning your Sega ID if you are caught falsifying information for that.

jOhMG
Jul 5, 2012, 10:13 AM
I'd be a little weary about that. I heard they would take action by banning your Sega ID if you are caught falsifying information for that.

So many people are doing it. Noone has actually been banned for it to my knowledge. It's just in the agreement when you buy AC. I think they are more concerned about cc theft and not really physical location.
The way I look at it is they are saying if you steal a credit card and our money gets taken back we're killing your account.

Ryno
Jul 5, 2012, 10:51 AM
Just watchout for FRaud charges posted a topic in tech support. Call your cc company to make sure you are making the purchase Internationally, but to me I would prefer pre paid / gift credit cards to be on safe side. Because I made the purchase and it be came a fraud. Tried buying 5000 AC and my CC company detected that it was a fraud and called me. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197411

Hayde
Jul 5, 2012, 11:01 AM
not all pre-paid cards work internationally though-- in fact I've heard more people saying theirs didn't work than ones that actually work.

Ryno
Jul 5, 2012, 11:06 AM
not all pre-paid cards work internationally though-- in fact I've heard more people saying theirs didn't work than ones that actually work.

You're right, it happen to me on phantasy star universe and it didn't work. Their is a visa debit card that can be worked as international but that that's too much hassle. It's for mostly if you are going out of country. And you can use it for that too. But I would not cause it's a video game.

jOhMG
Jul 5, 2012, 11:09 AM
Even pre-paid cards maybe able to work. I know select ones allow you to manage the card online. I know a few I've used in the past to even make online purchases or pay bills you needed to either call or edit settings online. If that's your only choice it wouldn't hurt to ask.
If you still can't get it then you'll just have to buy webcash or any of the other online currency options.
If you don't have a pre-paid card yet and are thinking about one, you should call or look up if it's even possible first.

Ryno
Jul 5, 2012, 11:16 AM
Which prepaid cards are able to work so I can use it? I've tried visa and American express and it never worked. It was on PSU for guardians cash.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 5, 2012, 02:48 PM

You'll need to forge an address for your Sega ID though.Or get a Japanese address from a forwarding site like Tenso.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 5, 2012, 03:53 PM
I say every company that has online transactions should have paypal as an option....
Who's with me?