PDA

View Full Version : So does PSO2 have a Ryu20 yet

Retehi
Jul 5, 2012, 10:44 AM
This question should weed out certain folks.

Rizen
Jul 5, 2012, 10:46 AM
:( I miss my old buddy. I wonder what he is doing now....oh wait...

Neith
Jul 5, 2012, 10:51 AM
It has Broomop instead, we have all the entertainment we need :wacko:

Retehi
Jul 5, 2012, 11:01 AM
It has Broomop instead, we have all the entertainment we need :wacko:

Oh yay *claps hands like a girl*

Ryoten
Jul 5, 2012, 11:03 AM
That name...haven't heard or seen him in years.

Noxia
Jul 5, 2012, 11:12 AM
aaah Ryu20 n_n
i miss this guy....

Peejay
Jul 5, 2012, 01:30 PM
Mind explaining to me who Ryu20 is?

I've only heard of the one idiot.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 5, 2012, 01:33 PM
Ryu20? PFFFFT!

We have Ferria and sexysluttybitch always dancing. That's close enough to that afk bench warmer.

CastSoldierFan96
Jul 5, 2012, 01:35 PM

HUmar that AFKed and stood above the team counter in PSO for a long time.

Purple spiky hair, purple costume, and yellowboze. Somewhat tall compared to most HUmars.

Kanore
Jul 5, 2012, 01:36 PM
i miss bruce lee nk

he taught me what true trolling was

Garnet_Moon
Jul 5, 2012, 01:36 PM
HUmar that AFKed and stood above the team counter in PSO for a long time.
He also sat around all day in PSU.

CastSoldierFan96
Jul 5, 2012, 01:38 PM
He also sat around all day in PSU.

Bad game and doesn't need to be involved

Garnet_Moon
Jul 5, 2012, 01:41 PM
Bad game and doesn't need to be involved
It kinda does because it's related to the topic.

CastSoldierFan96
Jul 5, 2012, 01:42 PM
It kinda does because it's related to the topic.

However the trolling and arguing is not so refrain from straying from the topic at hand as this was just a friendly thread based on some nostalgia

ShadowDragon28
Jul 5, 2012, 01:59 PM
well now afk ppl just standing or sitting on the ground can be pushed into the teleporter-elevator. lol

Fujiko
Jul 5, 2012, 02:31 PM
All we need now is Barubary and the circle is complete.

Ryno
Jul 5, 2012, 02:35 PM

that brought back memories.

http://www.freewebs.com/getintothegame/snapshots/snap(5).JPG

Kanore
Jul 5, 2012, 03:12 PM
omg i miss S N K too

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 03:40 PM
I dunno about that waste of a slot Ryu20 but I sure could use me some Pouny even though I have Ferria SsB.

All we need now is Barubary and the circle is complete.

Who da eff is Barubary?

Ryu20? PFFFFT!

We have Ferria and sexysluttybitch always dancing. That's close enough to that afk bench warmer.

But they atleast talk once in a while =/

Zeota
Jul 5, 2012, 05:34 PM
omg i miss S N K too

He's still around kinda sorta. I've been hanging around him quite a bit on FFXI the past few years. I've talked with him about PSO2 a number of times and I doubt he would be on board even with an English version.

I also remember Bruce Lee on PSOGC. He still had nothing on some of the guys that used to prowl Oberon during the PSODC days.

LionHeart-
Jul 5, 2012, 07:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/MJ925/PSU/psu20070107_145016_006.jpg
I had to stop and screencap when I saw this the other day. I was like "Isn't that the guy from the gamcube game?" Then another guy ran up behind me, looking exactly the same.

All sorts of fun comes up, when you google Ryu20 lol.

MUDGRIP
Jul 5, 2012, 07:39 PM
ryu20 was also on pso xbox apatite 1.... good stuff... i got him to simple mail me one day. i felt special and stuff.

AlMcFly
Jul 5, 2012, 08:59 PM

I remember S N K a lot more than Ryu20 lol

Quadocky
Jul 5, 2012, 09:47 PM
I don't remember Ryu20. He seemed like a normal guy to me. The only ones I remember was Wraith, Anti, Bruce Lee, a billion guys named Inuyasha.

Wraith was the smallish blue spikey haired ranger who kept doing that falling down animation. Anti was a white haired green wearing FOmar, the guy who would stand on Vega forever for no reason. Bruce Lee because nickers are fluid sucking vampires. Guy named Inuyasha because he stole my items after pretending to be my friend. That was just mean.

Man, those were dark times.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 5, 2012, 09:58 PM
I had to stop and screencap when I saw this the other day. I was like "Isn't that the guy from the gamcube game?" Then another guy ran up behind me, looking exactly the same.

Look at those SPARKLES in front of peoples names! They need to import that to PSO2~

Newearls will ALWAYs have full luck as usual~

Zalana
Jul 5, 2012, 10:18 PM
Let's see good ol Oberon back in the day with Hooligans clan and many many others trying to mark oberon 1 as their territory or the various people who afked with picture chat blocked the entire screen. Yeah Zeota me & S N K used to play on Fairy server in FFXI but, then he transfered and I stayed on Sylph after we merged. Let's see Ryu20 has been around for a very long time. Now that some folks mention Bar which is funny because, he would from time to time visit the PSOW block Puck 9 haha. God I feel like I've been around too long since back then he was apart of the CMGSCCC forums and irc chat back when it was SUPER HUGE and people were deserate for anti-pk codes as well as PK codes and the elusive enable code that Sega went back and forth with CMX & Bar about it. Oooh that reminds me of the Hooligans clan on DC and all of the infamous trolls back then. So yes all of those *famous* people back then that I had wasted my teenage life with but, could never regret the funny times. ^^;

BIG OLAF
Jul 5, 2012, 10:22 PM
All these PSO names. So fuckin' lost.

BogusKun
Jul 5, 2012, 10:25 PM

Ahh... my old buddy "S N K". I was "C A P C O M" :)

Infiniteque
Jul 5, 2012, 11:13 PM
Wow, S N K and Ryu20.

About to shed a tear here. Memories...

Kanore
Jul 5, 2012, 11:58 PM
He's still around kinda sorta. I've been hanging around him quite a bit on FFXI the past few years. I've talked with him about PSO2 a number of times and I doubt he would be on board even with an English version.

That's fine... he must be a real old man now

NoiseHERO
Jul 6, 2012, 01:04 AM

Huge gush of nostalgia seeing this image...

I don't care what anyone says...

Vanilla PSU days were the fucking DAYS, man.

Miyoko
Jul 6, 2012, 01:10 AM
Oh dear god, nostalgia like the fist of the north star.

I kind of want to cry a bit. So many good memories. The look of PSO on CRT TVs. Ahhhh... ;_; Only one person I met on PSO keeps in touch with me anymore...

RedRaz0r
Jul 6, 2012, 01:37 AM
DOKU. 'nuff said

Retehi
Jul 6, 2012, 03:08 AM
Love you guys that are mentioning some old school folks, didn't expect it honestly!

Jrgsubzero
Jul 6, 2012, 03:42 AM
Why does this community seem to care a lot about afkers?

Freshellent
Jul 6, 2012, 04:17 AM
Huh, I was just talking about that guy not all that long ago.

On PSU, I remember it was this mad dash to see if we could steal his spot on the game, sitting down before he could. Was always amusing to see a line of people there cursing at each other.

S N K
Jul 6, 2012, 06:58 AM

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!!!

Oh and hey gaiz wassup!

True Story: SNK is still somehow intact on my old Gamecube memory card. I'd come online if I knew how to hook it up on one of these free servers.

If anyone is curious as to how I look on FFXI...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/BonusKun/Snk060101071953a.jpg

That was several years ago back when I used to play hardcore into end game content.

Here's how I look now...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/BonusKun/Vie110810064519a-1.jpg

Had to change my name cuz some dickweed took mine. lol

Ce'Nedra
Jul 6, 2012, 07:11 AM
It's not that hard SNK, if you want I can PM you the info for it. I think I even still got a guide to join up some Japanese PSO GC private server.

Zeota
Jul 6, 2012, 07:28 AM
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!!!

Oh and hey gaiz wassup!

True Story: SNK is still somehow intact on my old Gamecube memory card. I'd come online if I knew how to hook it up on one of these free servers.

If anyone is curious as to how I look on FFXI...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/BonusKun/Snk060101071953a.jpg

That was several years ago back when I used to play hardcore into end game content.

Here's how I look now...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/BonusKun/Vie110810064519a-1.jpg

Had to change my name cuz some dickweed took mine. lol

LOOOL Rykoshet! That last one has to be a few months old as I can't remember the last time I saw you using your red mage.

Bot yeah, OG's represent!

Retehi
Jul 6, 2012, 01:54 PM
Wow, lured out SNK.

Mission comprete.

Quadocky
Jul 6, 2012, 06:32 PM
It was early internet. Odd behavior confounded so many people.

Nowadays its pretty run of the mill to be a complete and utter weirdo in video games.

Zalana
Jul 17, 2012, 01:05 AM
FFXI KINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS was that back when you were in Eden Snk lol?

Mikura
Jul 17, 2012, 01:18 AM
Seeing that picture of Ryu20 and S N K standing in the PSO lobby brought back so many memories...and it also makes me feel old too. -.-

Sinue_v2
Jul 17, 2012, 02:18 AM
Wow, lured out SNK.

Mission comprete.

I won't consider the mission over until SadnessOfDel makes an appearance.

Ueno54
Jul 17, 2012, 02:21 AM
LOOOL Rykoshet! That last one has to be a few months old as I can't remember the last time I saw you using your red mage.

Bot yeah, OG's represent!

Why on earth does that name ring such a bell? Rykoshet.

Mystil
Jul 17, 2012, 03:01 AM
*decides to keep a certain game out of this topic, but he was there too*

Talk about old. I was only 17 when I played version 1. Good lordy, I'm 30 in 2 months!

I remember most of the well known old players, like S N K and so forth. But the lesser knowns had an influence on me, like the FOne, named Destiny.

Who da eff is Barubary?

Just browse through the cheaters forums and you'll know. But to save time, he was a well known both hated and respected PSOGC hacker, probably with PSO too. He wasn't really aligned with the ones that were ruining the game. You wont see him here, for he(I think) is banned. He also had a troll that made an account with a similar name to make him look bad.

i miss bruce lee nk

he taught me what true trolling was

LOL. It'd be great if he came back, not just to troll the games though. But to troll the so call people who think they are pro at trolling. He knew how to troll and to be funny while doing it.

Oberon... no lobby after has been able to top this lobby.

Oh man, how I wish I had a time machine XD(everyone here could come).

Red Ring Ryko
Jul 21, 2012, 07:10 PM
Why on earth does that name ring such a bell? Rykoshet.

Just some no name from Fairy.

NoiseHERO
Jul 21, 2012, 07:34 PM
LOL. It'd be great if he came back, not just to troll the games though. But to troll the so call people who think they are pro at trolling. He knew how to troll and to be funny while doing it.

If these guys were that charismatic no wonder they don't talk to PSO fans anymore! : O

AC9breaker
Jul 21, 2012, 07:52 PM
Wait wtf, Rykoshit. That name sounds suspiciously familiar. If thats on the Bismarck servers, wasn't he also some rube ass dragoon with rube ass Macros like "Take my hiiiiiiigh Jump!" For some reason Dragoons always seemed to annoy me in some shape or form.

Red Ring Ryko
Jul 24, 2012, 10:30 PM
Wait wtf, Rykoshit. That name sounds suspiciously familiar. If thats on the Bismarck servers, wasn't he also some rube ass dragoon with rube ass Macros like "Take my hiiiiiiigh Jump!" For some reason Dragoons always seemed to annoy me in some shape or form.

Definitely fairy.

gigawuts
Jul 24, 2012, 10:35 PM
In hindsight, with all these afk shenanigans, this thread has particularly funny topic of discussion.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 24, 2012, 11:00 PM
Guys

What if

Ryu20 was here

But got AFK banned

Then said screw it and didn't re-make

?

goldwing
Jul 24, 2012, 11:11 PM
U can make a name for urself from afking??? Hmmmm -sets up camp- here i come fame!!! Jk but really? Nice to get up to date with online celebs lol.

gigawuts
Jul 24, 2012, 11:15 PM
Guys

What if

Ryu20 was here

But got AFK banned

Then said screw it and didn't re-make

?

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?

S N K
Aug 5, 2012, 02:43 PM
FFXI KINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS was that back when you were in Eden Snk lol?

I was in TG at the time that 1st SS was taken. Memories!

Edit: Yeah Rykoshet was on Fairy. He had a lot of people who sucked up to him so much they made Rykoshet's on other servers. He ended up selling off his FFXI account for $10,000.00 USD to some UAE player after he quit.

Black Howling
Aug 5, 2012, 04:58 PM
Ah, good times. I miss those guys - and my Red Sword/Kasumi Bracer...

Aewyn
Aug 6, 2012, 01:52 AM
I actually stole Ryu20's chair in PSU once... He stood on me until I moved then immediately took it. I was there like, two hours... Did he wait until I came back, or was he conveniently there when I returned...?

NoiseHERO
Aug 6, 2012, 01:53 AM
I actually stole Ryu20's chair in PSU once... He stood on me until I moved then immediately took it. I was there like, two hours... Did he wait until I came back, or was he conveniently there when I returned...?

.................................................. ..........

o_o