PDA

View Full Version : Recolor/Makeover Ticket

MissMalice
Jul 5, 2012, 11:12 AM
I have already purchased one, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it. D:

BIG OLAF
Jul 5, 2012, 11:18 AM
You go to the makeover shop, wearing the outfit you want to recolor. Then, pick the 'recolor outfit' option (it's in there somewhere, under the outfit selection option). Pick whatever color you want by moving the color slider around, and then confirm. Your Recycle Ticket will be used upon "checkout."

MissMalice
Jul 5, 2012, 11:23 AM
The color-picker option is greyed out and I can't select it. D: Are CASTs unable to recolor themselves? I'm starting to think I bought the wrong item or something...

BIG OLAF
Jul 5, 2012, 11:29 AM
I think CASTs can recolor themselves for free.

>.>

I think. No idea; not a CAST player. Apologies.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 5, 2012, 06:29 PM
No we cant, how do cast recolor themselves? I need to know the colors I'm using for future references! (I forgot to screen capture my color schemes) and those tickets, can they be found in player shops?

Why is it greyed out? its so annoying having to buy something in order to see it, you can preview other changes but NOT cast body color...strange.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 6, 2012, 12:17 AM
bump?

AlMcFly
Jul 6, 2012, 12:50 AM
No we cant, how do cast recolor themselves? I need to know the colors I'm using for future references! (I forgot to screen capture my color schemes) and those tickets, can they be found in player shops?

Why is it greyed out? its so annoying having to buy something in order to see it, you can preview other changes but NOT cast body color...strange.

You could always use the stand-alone character creation test program that was released before the game went into open beta to test out character colors. Though you wouldn't be able to use the new AC costumes.

The only way to get a recolor ticket is to trade a Rappy Suit for it at the shop next to the furniture vendor. Then the option will not be grayed out at the cosmetic shop.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 6, 2012, 12:53 AM
You could always use the stand-alone character creation test program that was released before the game went into open beta to test out character colors. Though you wouldn't be able to use the new AC costumes.

The only way to get a recolor ticket is to trade a Rappy Suit for it at the shop next to the furniture vendor. Then the option will not be grayed out at the cosmetic shop.

Thats the only way? a getting rappy suit? you cant buy the ticket with AC? WTH SEGAC?

BIG OLAF
Jul 6, 2012, 12:55 AM
Thats the only way? a getting rappy suit? you cant buy the ticket with AC? WTH SEGAC?

Yup, Rappy Suit is the only way. Still better than the previous method, though.

Alena Zouryx
Jul 6, 2012, 01:01 AM
I have a quick question that seems to be somewhat along the same topic, so I'mma post this here.

I created my character with the "body armor" undergarment to cover up where skin shows through on the shoulders of the FOmarl costume, but now that I'm wearing a wedding dress, well... it looks like I'm wearing a t-shirt under the gown, AND you can see the black biker gloves through the white lace ones. Ick.

I'm aware that you can edit this with AC through the beauty salon, but is it an AC charge based on how much "work" you get done, or it is 500AC regardless of what you change and how much you change in a single beauty salon visit?

BIG OLAF
Jul 6, 2012, 01:04 AM
You can change one thing or everything, but the charge will remain 500 AC.

Alena Zouryx
Jul 6, 2012, 01:06 AM
You can change one thing or everything, but the charge will remain 500 AC.

... that blows.

Wait, I mean... That @!#$.

Heh, PSO word filters...

Well, thanks. Guess I've gotta fork out 500AC just so I don't look like a total derpwad.

AlMcFly
Jul 6, 2012, 01:11 AM
... that blows.

Heh, PSO word filters...

Well, thanks. Guess I've gotta fork out 500AC just so I don't look like a total derpwad.

I got a bunch of Cosmetic tickets through FUN Scratch.

Hikaru Kaneko
Jul 6, 2012, 01:23 AM
... that blows.

Heh, PSO word filters...

Well, thanks. Guess I've gotta fork out 500AC just so I don't look like a total derpwad.I honestly don't know why it costs AC to change that. Most of the things that cost AC seem to be physical changes for your character but things like that body armor or stockings are just clothing. At least the headgear is free.

Rika-chan
Jul 6, 2012, 01:25 AM
Yeah, some of the things that cost AC really shouldn't.

Alena Zouryx
Jul 6, 2012, 01:29 AM
I got a bunch of Cosmetic tickets through FUN Scratch.

I've received a few, as well, but for things like new accessories and hairstyles.

There's a FUN scratch ticket to change something that normally costs AC, free of charge? :o

AlMcFly
Jul 6, 2012, 01:34 AM
I've received a few, as well, but for things like new accessories and hairstyles.

There's a FUN scratch ticket to change something that normally costs AC, free of charge? :o

Hmmm, they are all the same hairstyles and accessories that were at launch. The only way to get the new hairstyles/accessories is through AC Scratch. After you get them, you can then choose them in the cosmetic vendor.

Mike
Jul 6, 2012, 01:35 AM
There isn't.

Alena Zouryx
Jul 6, 2012, 01:39 AM
Hmmm, they are all the same hairstyles and accessories that were at launch. The only way to get the new hairstyles/accessories is through AC Scratch. After you get them, you can then choose them in the cosmetic vendor.

Yeah, I know that. That isn't what I was asking, but thank you!

There isn't.

That's exactly what I thought. I appreciate the confirmation.

Scrub
Jul 6, 2012, 01:45 AM
Since we're asking these kinds of questions,is it possible to buy the fun scratch accessories from player shops and shit? I apparently got a maid headband thing but never remember using it or anything, it just showed up in the Makeover shop one day, so I dont know how it works.

Alena Zouryx
Jul 6, 2012, 01:52 AM
Since we're asking these kinds of questions,is it possible to buy the fun scratch accessories from player shops and shit? I apparently got a maid headband thing but never remember using it or anything, it just showed up in the Makeover shop one day, so I dont know how it works.

Sure is! Narrow your search by searching under consumable items (kanji kanji アイテム) and 5★ rarity, since I'm pretty sure that all of the accessory/hairstyle tickets are 5★ or more.

Sizustar
Jul 6, 2012, 01:57 AM

Yes, Motion, Accessory and Hairstyle Coupon can be traded and sold.

Scrub
Jul 6, 2012, 01:58 AM
Sure is! Narrow your search by searching under consumable items (kanji kanji アイテム) and 5★ rarity, since I'm pretty sure that all of the accessory/hairstyle tickets are 5★ or more.

Oh, so THAT'S what this random ticket I've had laying around that I couldn't figure out what it was for, is.

Apparently it's a maid headband, but I already have one. You cant give people items if you dont have premium or w/e right?

Sizustar
Jul 6, 2012, 02:06 AM
Oh, so THAT'S what this random ticket I've had laying around that I couldn't figure out what it was for, is.

Apparently it's a maid headband, but I already have one. You cant give people items if you dont have premium or w/e right?

Hold on to it, and continue to spin the Fun Scratch
Until you get the 3 Day MY SHOP, マイショップ出店3日
Then sell it

Alena Zouryx
Jul 6, 2012, 02:10 AM

Right. Both players have to have trading unlocked (be it the 30/60/90 day AC trading pass, or the premium set bundle that includes it) in order to trade/give items.

However, there is a "ghetto" solution, but this requires that the item-giver has the ability to sell items, which also requires AC (or the 3-day My Shop FUN pass).

If you can synchronize it with your friend, and they're fast enough, you can list an item for its cheapest amount (1,000 Meseta) and have them snatch it up before anyone else does.

Voila. "Ghetto trading". XD

Mike
Jul 6, 2012, 02:14 AM
There are no "trading passes" in the FUN scratch, only shop and room ones.

Alena Zouryx
Jul 6, 2012, 02:16 AM
There are no "trading passes" in the FUN scratch, only shop and room ones.

Edited. Thanks, Mike!

MissMalice
Jul 6, 2012, 10:45 AM
Wait, so the only way to get a recolor ticket is from a Rappy Suit? I thought you could just buy one? I mean, it was on the list. D: I bought a little purple colored ticket for 500 AC that was listed on Sega's site as a makeover ticket.

The List (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2786880&postcount=78)

Blackheart521
Jul 6, 2012, 10:58 AM
Wait, so the only way to get a recolor ticket is from a Rappy Suit? I thought you could just buy one? I mean, it was on the list. D: I bought a little purple colored ticket for 500 AC that was listed on Sega's site as a makeover ticket.

The List (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2786880&postcount=78)

That is to allow you to make advanced changes to your character in the makeover shop, with that you can change your hair color, facial structure, etc.
basically lets you go through the character creation process again after you have already created your character... so you might've wasted 500 AC unless that sounds like something you would like to use at some point :/

MissMalice
Jul 6, 2012, 11:01 AM
Well, I did waste 500AC. I accidentally bought an Additional Skill Tree Pass. I guess that'll come in handy for the future! Oh wells. c:
Edit: Well apparently even with that makeover ticket [I know I have the right one now] I still can't change my parts colors. What a bummer. I can change other things though~

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 8, 2012, 05:43 AM
So in other words, wasting 6 dollars hoping to get a rappy costume. ..Id rather restart, but now Ship 2 is blocked...perfect.

dilakri87
Jul 8, 2012, 05:55 AM
So in other words, wasting 6 dollars hoping to get a rappy costume. ..Id rather restart, but now Ship 2 is blocked...perfect.

Or you could try to buy a costume in the AH.

raiden55
Jul 8, 2012, 08:39 AM
seems silly to me than cast can't change colors without this, human can simply by buying a new costume, even if they don't choose the color :/