PDA

View Full Version : android traps

Captain_Anarchy
Mar 24, 2003, 07:25 PM
well i have no idea if this has been asked before and i suspect it has but when u go to customize your butons and u look at where the traps are there are 4 traps 3 that you can select and one that is shaded out that looks like it would be a paralize or slow trap, anyone know why that is there?

Asmoedean
Mar 24, 2003, 07:26 PM
It's a slow trap, but only for battle mode I think.

SLyNKee
Mar 24, 2003, 08:02 PM
yea its slow traps, it only works in battle tho

Zeebo
Mar 24, 2003, 08:23 PM
Ehm.... what happens if you run out of the traps you have will there be more regenerated? and how do you get more traps...

2Xtreme
Mar 24, 2003, 09:51 PM
well i have no idea if this has been asked before and i suspect it has but when u go to customize your butons and u look at where the traps are there are 4 traps 3 that you can select and one that is shaded out that looks like it would be a paralize or slow trap, anyone know why that is there?

Huh?

Zeebo
Mar 24, 2003, 10:10 PM
threre is an xtra trap to choose in custimize mode that you can only have in battle mode...

Kent
Mar 24, 2003, 10:21 PM
On 2003-03-24 17:23, Zeebo wrote:
Ehm.... what happens if you run out of the traps you have will there be more regenerated? and how do you get more traps...

Getting healed at the hospital, using one of those healing rings found in various areas and leveling up will all refill your traps.

As for getting more traps, if you'll look in the Characters section of PSOW it lists the trap growth for all the android characters.

Zeebo
Mar 24, 2003, 10:23 PM
I see i wish you could have told me that b4 i started that post.... your a mod plz delete it... also ummm can i get a link to that........

2Xtreme
Mar 24, 2003, 11:05 PM
I see i wish you could have told me that b4 i started that post.... your a mod plz delete it... also ummm can i get a link to that........

Kent isn't a moderator, he just has the same avatar as IceBlink, who is the best moderator after me.

Zeebo
Mar 24, 2003, 11:29 PM
i only saw the avatar and I though it was Iceblink.... lol