PDA

View Full Version : What type of pre-paid card works with PSO2 when it comes to buying AC?

Wickedjoe20
Jul 5, 2012, 01:05 PM
Ok well I want to buy AC for PSO2 but I dont want to use my credit card cause I dont feel like going through all that crap with cc Fraud. Is there any pre-paid card that you know works?

recursive
Jul 5, 2012, 01:10 PM
You could try using something like a Vanilla Visa, acts just like a normal Visa. Can get them at stores like Walgreens.

Peejay
Jul 5, 2012, 01:25 PM
Those have absurd activation fees normally. I had a question as to whether a preloaded Mastercard giftcard would work, since where i work, there's a place that you can just buy custom amounts and that's what you get. It still does the online registration but I still wonder what I should account for to try and prevent it from going awry.

jOhMG
Jul 5, 2012, 02:01 PM
CC fraud stuff isn't hard to take care of at all. It takes a minute long phone call. Any pre-paid card you try to use you'll need to atleast register online/sometimes even call anyway before you can make online purchases. It's also not even guaranteed a pre-paid card will work anyway since alot of people were having problems with them.
It'll be cheaper for you to man up and make a phone call and it also gaurenteed the card will work instead of wasting money buying and activating a new card.

Or you can use your card to buy webmoney online.

CNinja88
Jul 5, 2012, 02:11 PM
I have a NetSpend Mastercard, you might need to wait for it to come in the mail though, but it has an option for a virtual debit card too so you might have access to that right away AND it can be filled from a bank account or select refill centers. its completely free too to signup and get.
Worked for me like a charm. https://www.netspend.com/

Also according to my payment history the prices of AC looks something like this

500 AC = $7.43
1000 AC = $13.85

just to give you an idea of how the prices translate into USD. hope this helps