PDA

View Full Version : Is this worth it?

Cloud774
Jul 5, 2012, 02:55 PM
Buying a new computer to run this which would cost £400.. I really disliked PSU JP due to the community and not knowing many english players. PSO is my all time favourite game and i've been looking forward to PSO2 since the first trailer came out. Would i enjoy the game seeing as it is in japanese? Does it have the old PSO feeling?

DoubleCannon
Jul 5, 2012, 02:57 PM
its worth it! lol trust me you will love pso2 100 times better. There is so much to do in this game and the repay value is off the charts. < Comming from pso DC version all the way up to PSU-AOI then now pso2. Yes the music itself makes it feel like a pso game by far.

recursive
Jul 5, 2012, 03:01 PM
Yes. I was pretty much forced to play on a laptop that could barely run the game for a couple days, came back home, and played on my PC.

SO MUCH BETTER.

thablinksta
Jul 5, 2012, 03:02 PM
Buying a new computer to run this which would cost £400.. I really disliked PSU JP due to the community and not knowing many english players. PSO is my all time favourite game and i've been looking forward to PSO2 since the first trailer came out. Would i enjoy the game seeing as it is in japanese? Does it have the old PSO feeling?

in short, its PSO ep 1&2 with dodging!

DoubleCannon
Jul 5, 2012, 03:05 PM
in short, its PSO ep 1&2 with dodging!

and i hell of alot more quests / client orders lol.. oh and the exp requirement = huge grinding. So many hours put in and only level 20 atm :/.. love it though