PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the parties..

Xeno88
Jul 5, 2012, 03:45 PM
Im a level 17 FO and I noticed that I can barely find parties for the missions around my level..where is everybody?

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 03:47 PM
Either afk dancing or blasted to 30 :(

Mag-X
Jul 5, 2012, 03:50 PM
Yeah. I'm level 21 and can't find many to party with either. It seems like most people already blasted through to 30+ and are doing the tundra, or just started yesterday and are still figuring things out.

Bah.

Xeno88
Jul 5, 2012, 03:51 PM
yeah, after looking at the open parties, I would have to agree with both of you. Plenty of 23-30 parties, a couple low level parties...almost none in between

Chik'Tikka
Jul 5, 2012, 03:59 PM
Either afk dancing or blasted to 30 :(

this, as soon as i got on, no one was running any good multiparties in free desert or the few hard mode missions i can do (I'm 23 i think) this is seriously gonna slow down my progress and is kinda turning me away from the game+^_^+ and i searched in the JP blocks too+^_^+

OpheliaInfinity
Jul 5, 2012, 04:02 PM
this, as soon as i got on, no one was running any good multiparties in free desert or the few hard mode missions i can do (I'm 23 i think) this is seriously gonna slow down my progress and is kinda turning me away from the game+^_^+ and i searched in the JP blocks too+^_^+
Not just free desert... the desert in general is ...deserted.

-giggle-

No really it is. x:

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2012, 04:10 PM
I'd volunteer to group with you all but my laptop crashed some time after OBT and my Force is only 8-9 *glares at Ferria, Ssb, Deneva, and the rest of the lobby dancing troupe* :3

kyuuketsuki
Jul 5, 2012, 04:17 PM
I'm up for grouping, but I didn't get a chance to play at all during the open beta and just started, so I've only got a level 3 HU and level 3 FO at the moment. Are we even still going to block 20? It's generally full and some blocks have that weird level range thing next to them... is that a suggested level range for that block or what?

Randomness
Jul 5, 2012, 04:30 PM
I'm up for grouping, but I didn't get a chance to play at all during the open beta and just started, so I've only got a level 3 HU and level 3 FO at the moment. Are we even still going to block 20? It's generally full and some blocks have that weird level range thing next to them... is that a suggested level range for that block or what?

Suggested range.

oifjustus
Jul 5, 2012, 05:12 PM
Spread out everywhere because of the overpopulation of ship 2. Can hardly ever get on a block other than the one you spawn first in.

Ana-Chan
Jul 5, 2012, 05:28 PM
I wonder how much this has to do with people finding out about that option to effectively dsable multi party mode. (I know it doesn't, but it spawns a multi party area just for you). While it is an interesting gimmick and stuff, not everyone wants to play with lots of people all of the time.

SakiRN
Jul 5, 2012, 05:31 PM
Do client orders, they can net you 2000-3000 exp per order. I level up just mainly by doing client orders..

It may be difficult for people who cannot read Japanese though.

For example, I need to get 60 meat from the small rats in cave, my 25 FO can get them done in under one and a half hour. So the total EXP is 2000ish +2000 ish = 4000 exp per hour.

It would be much better if you can party up with 3 other people and do the desert map.

FO can do a really amazing job in soloing waves of rats quickly since couple tech are AOE

thablinksta
Jul 5, 2012, 07:14 PM
if you can't find real people, just play with the npcs. They tank for you.

Mike
Jul 5, 2012, 07:52 PM
if you can't find real people, just play with the npcs. They tank for you.
That's not nearly as fun as playing with real people though.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 5, 2012, 07:56 PM
That's not nearly as fun as playing with real people though.

Then again, it's funny watching Kailey and Ce'Nedra get knocked around by SpardanAs.

...I mean the bots, honest, Neona just sits there throwing fire and heals. XD

Laelless
Jul 5, 2012, 07:57 PM
I find plenty of people my level on Ship 10. From level 1 to level 20 I've had no problems.

arucart
Jul 5, 2012, 08:04 PM
I've had partys none stop from 1-20. Theres plenty of them

DreXxiN
Jul 5, 2012, 08:07 PM
Sometimes if things aren't done you have to do them yourself. When I was lagging behind last week I created my own party. It took about 30 mins but then we had a constant 12 man crew running around attempting to get bursts.

Sometimes if life doesn't give you what you want, you have to make it (though you should anyway.)