PDA

View Full Version : Nobody is there

Kous
Jul 5, 2012, 06:23 PM
Ok so im in Ship 2 and block 20 and did EVERYONE drop of the face of the Earth. I mean there is nobody in lobby dancing and that is a shock. Did everyone just forget that the English Community u know Block 20,21,22,23. I guess so because the server never gets full. Not as full as it was during the Open beta i mean come on. Did yall just go to your recommended block lv group really. That isnt really needed. So im staying true to block 20 even though most of yall abandoned it

Enforcer MKV
Jul 5, 2012, 06:26 PM
The block has crashed at least twice in the last 24 hours, roughly. I think a lot of people have switched to other ones to in case it should happen again.

As for me? It's storming right now. Logged off my desktop and started surfing the forums on my laptop. @_@

TRICKST3R
Jul 5, 2012, 06:53 PM
Ok so im in Ship 2 and block 20 and did EVERYONE drop of the face of the Earth. I mean there is nobody in lobby dancing and that is a shock. Did everyone just forget that the English Community u know Block 20,21,22,23. I guess so because the server never gets full. Not as full as it was during the Open beta i mean come on. Did yall just go to your recommended block lv group really. That isnt really needed. So im staying true to block 20 even though most of yall abandoned it

As far as I can tell, many of us moved to Block 30.

Alenoir
Jul 5, 2012, 08:04 PM
I guess so because the server never gets full. Not as full as it was during the Open beta i mean come on.

The server never gets (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/asamidori/mmorpg/pso2/pso20120705_090946_000.jpg) full (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/asamidori/mmorpg/pso2/pso20120705_091020_002.jpg)...?

zerodx2
Jul 5, 2012, 08:04 PM
every thing is down none of the ships are up

EJ
Jul 5, 2012, 08:06 PM
The server never gets (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/asamidori/mmorpg/pso2/pso20120705_090946_000.jpg) full (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/asamidori/mmorpg/pso2/pso20120705_091020_002.jpg)...?

That looks pretty full to me :wacko:

funkyskunk
Jul 5, 2012, 08:06 PM
I think I saw a maintenance message about 10 minutes ago saying something about 10 minutes time (i.e. 5 mins ago). Came here to see if anyone caught it.

EJ
Jul 5, 2012, 08:07 PM
I got kicked off in the middle of a mission so I'm guessing so. I should pay more attention to the top of the screen. :wacko:

BogusKun
Jul 5, 2012, 08:08 PM
Says all ships Not in Function. Hmmm.

zerodx2
Jul 5, 2012, 08:09 PM
Notice of extraordinary maintenance server 7/6
At the following plan, perform extraordinary maintenance of the game server.
Extraordinary maintenance scheduled time (Fri) 10:00 - 17:00 on June 7
Content maintenance

Support to change the display of the congestion situation of each ship
Part of the notation and change the number of blocks of the block is recommended
Usually block for relief of congestion, changing the number of block premium
Failure to respond to take time to search for my shop
※ end until there is a maintenance notice, please do not attempt to connect to the game server.
In addition, maintenance is the end time 17:00 , but we plan to, may be around by the situation
Please note there.
We apologize to everyone is that the very apologize for any inconvenience.

mhjc
Jul 5, 2012, 08:10 PM
Content maintenance

Part of the notation and change the number of blocks of the block is recommended
※ end until there is a maintenance notice, please do not attempt to connect to the game server.
In addition, maintenance is the end time 17:00 , but we plan to, may be around by the situation
Please note there.

Stop with them google translates. Localize it yourself, or wait for Mike. >.o

Kanore
Jul 5, 2012, 08:11 PM
extraordinary maintenance

funkyskunk
Jul 5, 2012, 08:11 PM
7 hours sleep time. Thanks for the info zerodx2

velociti
Jul 5, 2012, 08:13 PM
June 7? really? They release it for 2 days and it goes down for 2 days... they should have experimented on open beta more. And I don't get how on earth people can lvl to 40 so quick, I'm only lvl 35. It's probably because people use 100% exp items... no clue how to get those. Oh yea, paying..

Firehouse1983
Jul 5, 2012, 08:13 PM
In other words, even less lag coming soon XD

Alenoir
Jul 5, 2012, 08:14 PM
June 7? really? They release it for 2 days and it goes down for 2 days... they should have experimented on open beta more. And I don't get how on earth people can lvl to 40 so quick, I'm only lvl 35. It's probably because people use 100% exp items... no clue how to get those. Oh yea, paying..

It's a 7 hour maint, not 2 days. Please don't forget that stupid crap known as timezone.

BogusKun
Jul 5, 2012, 08:14 PM

You bring a big smile to my face =)
Reminds me of a certain someone who tries to G.T. on my Facebook and rapes the Japanese to the point where even I am confused.

If I got a link to wherever that came from I can read it for myself.

LockeLionhart
Jul 5, 2012, 08:15 PM
You bring a big smile to my face =)
Reminds me of a certain someone who tries to G.T. on my Facebook and rapes the Japanese to the point where even I am confused.

If I got a link to wherever that came from I can read it for myself.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=180

velociti
Jul 5, 2012, 08:16 PM
It's a 7 hour maint, not 2 days. Please don't forget that stupid crap known as timezone.

time zone was irrelevant for what I read. Hello? It said from 10:00 Fri to june 7. What does that mean to me? well probably all of their friday to the 7th, which is 2 days, I read his translate not the offical "7 hour maintenance"

Kanore
Jul 5, 2012, 08:17 PM

Yeah damn I can't believe those level 40s are just 5 levels higher than you

It must've been really hard for you to finish the 90x collection quest in under 48 hours

Damn them and their pay to win AC bullcrap too ugh

Alenoir
Jul 5, 2012, 08:18 PM
time zone was irrelevant for what I read. Hello? It said from 10:00 Fri to june 7. What does that mean to me? well probably all of their friday to the 7th, which is 2 days, I read his translate not the offical "7 hour maintenance"

The fact that we're in July.

velociti
Jul 5, 2012, 08:19 PM
The fact that we're in July.

rofl ok

Chik'Tikka
Jul 5, 2012, 08:20 PM
i knew the obt didn't last long enough+^_^+ they should have have had this under control before launch+^_^+

velociti
Jul 5, 2012, 08:21 PM
Yeah damn I can't believe those level 40s are just 5 levels higher than you

It must've been really hard for you to finish the 90x collection quest in under 48 hours

Damn them and their pay to win AC bullcrap too ugh

I don't really get it, it takes me about 2 hours to level up once, that's alot of time.
And what, really? they (lvl 40s) get up at 1 am to play this? I don't get that

texhnolyze
Jul 5, 2012, 08:23 PM
Content maintenance

Please note there.

can someone translate this?
this is beyond my comprehensive level ^^;

BogusKun
Jul 5, 2012, 08:25 PM
If no one's posted any time clock... here is an idea of the maintenance times by me.
If I've mistaken let me know:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Begin%2FEnd+of+PSO+Maintenance+ 7%2F6&iso=20120706T10&p1=248&ah=7

zerodx2
Jul 5, 2012, 08:26 PM
Notice: Extraordinary Server maintenance 7/6/12

Extraordinary server maintenance will be scheduled from Friday June 7th from 10:00 - 17:00 (Thur June 5th 9:00pm (21:00) - Friday June 6th 4:00am (04:00) EST

changing congestion display for each ship
changing notation for Block numbers
changing numbers for premium blocks
no response for myshop

i hope this is correct and a little better

velociti
Jul 5, 2012, 08:27 PM
I don't really think anyone needs to know when exactly maint is ending if its around 4 am est / 1 am pacific... just sleep and do whatever and play the next day lol...
edit: see I'm not the only one who got "june" wrong, look at zero above me :P

Tsukiumi
Jul 5, 2012, 08:28 PM
Why oh why! I was just about to hit level 20. :(

Mike
Jul 5, 2012, 08:28 PM
Mike is lazy though. Seriously though, what's happening in today's maintenance is:
Changing the way ships display the number of people connected.
Changing the number and description of a few of the recomendations for ship blocks.
Changing the number of premium blocks to alleviate the congestion in the normal blocks.
Fixing a bug where it would take a long time to search the shops

BogusKun
Jul 5, 2012, 08:29 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=180

Thanks, I saw it =). Check my last post for maintenance Begin/End times in your area everyone.
( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Begin%2FEnd+of+PSO+Maintenance+ 7%2F6&iso=20120706T10&p1=248&ah=7 )