PDA

View Full Version : Does another history and EXP boost (ability) stack?

Mokyu
Jul 5, 2012, 07:48 PM
Title of the thread. I Appraised a sword weapon and got a Cloud Strife like weapon. I chose EXP boost as the ability and unknowingly it has Another history. Do they stack?

mnemosy
Jul 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
I'm sure that if it has exp boost and another history on it then yes, they will stack. If you want a 100% answer only way is to test it by using a weapon with just another history on it, and then compare. Should tell you all you need to know.

Mokyu
Jul 5, 2012, 08:08 PM
I'm sure that if it has exp boost and another history on it then yes, they will stack. If you want a 100% answer only way is to test it by using a weapon with just another history on it, and then compare. Should tell you all you need to know.

Once the servers get back up, ill try it. Thanks Mnemosy for uhhhh replying :D

Triple_S
Jul 5, 2012, 08:08 PM

Or kill a monster, unequp the weapon, and then kill another monster of the same type and see if the difference matches up.

I don't see why they wouldn't stack though.

Arika
Jul 5, 2012, 10:12 PM
I 'd have done the same if my HU wasn't already at lv 39 before I got the sword.