PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Generation Mags?

DeathByPogs
Jul 5, 2012, 07:58 PM
So I'm noticing a lot of 3rd generation mags right after release day. I've been feeding mine as much as I can and it's a lowly lvl 54....am I missing something? Doing something wrong? Is there a trick I should know about? I'm a hunter, so I just feed it hunter weapons.:-?

Zyrusticae
Jul 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
Higher star items give more progress.

But mostly, those folks with 100+ mags are also probably already level 40, i.e. they've had obscene quantities of free time to feed their mags with.

Darki
Jul 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
people has been feeding their maps from the first day in the Open beta, so think that many people had 2 weeks to get a mag to level 99.

DeathByPogs
Jul 5, 2012, 08:01 PM
Well I have been feeding mine since the start of open beta as well, lol. I guess I just need to spend more time mag farming.

moorebounce
Jul 5, 2012, 08:02 PM

But mostly, those folks with 100+ mags are also probably already level 40, i.e. they've had obscene quantities of free time to feed their mags with.

I'm not level 40. You just have to remember to feed it every 13 to 20 minutes.

Mag-X
Jul 5, 2012, 08:02 PM
Mine is only level 60, but I've started running the game at work behind all my windows and feeding it during the day. I keep running out of stuff to feed it though.

Sirius-91
Jul 5, 2012, 08:03 PM
2nd Evo at lv 100 for mags, 3rd Evo is unknown.

Mine is currently lv 116

DeathByPogs
Jul 5, 2012, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah my bad, I guess I meant to say 3rd form.

Firehouse1983
Jul 5, 2012, 08:07 PM
I'm only lvl 18, working on getting my mag to it's second evolution (currently only lvl 38 ). Not enough free time, like the lvl 40 elitist clubs have :P

Kanore
Jul 5, 2012, 08:08 PM
you don't need to be level 40 to have a level 100 mag

you don't even need to be level 30

the passive-aggressiveness ITT is painful

Zyrusticae
Jul 5, 2012, 08:09 PM
you don't need to be level 40 to have a level 100 mag

you don't even need to be level 30

the passive-aggressiveness ITT is painful
No, you don't, but both tasks require the exact same resource: lots of time.

Put two and two together, and there you go.

But giving it further thought, yes, there was hyperbole in my statement. Apologies.

mhjc
Jul 5, 2012, 08:36 PM

This is all the thread really needs. The other option is to use mag food devices (which are roughly 100~200k each).

My first mag is lv73; no. I don't feed it all the time, and I haven't fully decided on how to raise it, so it stays starved.
2nd mag is lv21, feeding this one currently. It is the only one I know how I want to raise it.

Phantasma
Jul 5, 2012, 08:46 PM
My mag, after having been fed RELIGIOUSLY since open beta, has reached the cap of 150. After a stat reaches a certain threshold, it takes a lot more to level the same stat so if you see that happening, you can level something else up and pick up speed again. I wanted to get my mag's physical attack up to 75, but after noticing that it would take 30 odd 3-star weapons or so just to get it to 72, I just leveled up its physical defense support since I need it to wear the rare armors I got.

aduran
Jul 5, 2012, 10:48 PM
it does take forever...i have five more levels to hit 100. does anyone know how the food devices work? what do they actually do?

JeyKama
Jul 5, 2012, 11:03 PM
Food Devices increase the stat written on their label by a large amount (8 levels at lv.0) and can be used even when the mag is full up. If you do decide to use them, be careful as if you skip a level at which your mag could transform you'll have to wait until the next threshold.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 6, 2012, 12:02 AM
ok... so much for the people who said mag cap was level 200.... it's apparently level 150 now? is Sega really making the game this boring by forcing us all to have a certain mag for your certain class..? Sega finding ways to con money out of us ftw. Looks like I'm screwed with my mag I should just delete this useless pos.

AlMcFly
Jul 6, 2012, 12:14 AM
ok... so much for the people who said mag cap was level 200.... it's apparently level 150 now? is Sega really making the game this boring by forcing us all to have a certain mag for your certain class..? Sega finding ways to con money out of us ftw. Looks like I'm screwed with my mag I should just delete this useless pos.

Cheaper to buy a second one than to reset it.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 6, 2012, 12:20 AM
yeah I'll have to do that but I don't think my check card works for AC.

texhnolyze
Jul 6, 2012, 05:36 PM
we need a 3rd form mag guide :(
which stat should we boost to get a certain mag, etc..