PDA

View Full Version : Where to train?

browser
Jul 5, 2012, 08:32 PM
Is there a spot for a level 22 to grind for a while to get levels faster? currently just running around trying to do client orders but it feels so slow >.< I've unlocked hard mode if that helps too

Jungo Torii
Jul 5, 2012, 08:36 PM
You should be able to unlock hard mode by now, so do that, and wait each day for the little Emergency City Mission. Just do that on hard mode each day and it'll probably get you at least one level every day.

When that mission isn't available, keeping doing client orders or find Free Desert parties to grind in instead.

Ryo
Jul 5, 2012, 08:38 PM
Multi-party areas. I didn't think it would be that great, but I've managed to level up pretty quickly in them. Take a good group with you, and hope for a cross burst.

Mike
Jul 5, 2012, 08:39 PM
Is there a spot for a level 22 to grind for a while to get levels faster? currently just running around trying to do client orders but it feels so slow >.< I've unlocked hard mode if that helps too
The missions from the two women in the shop area for hard mode give out decent exp. They can be done daily and while you run around in mpas.

mhjc
Jul 5, 2012, 08:39 PM

Anywhere free works. Get some dailies for the free map you plan to do and just stock up on the kills and get some bursts, and it'll be over before you know it. Once you hit 25, go do some other hard maps in desert or cave.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 5, 2012, 08:54 PM
once you're lvl 20 train at the lvl 7 navu rappy quest but on hard. that multi party area is usually pretty populated, and since the map is pretty grid like it's easy for everyone to stay together.

they'll usually stay in area one i think because if you go to two you'll finish the quest since the escaping rappys will spawn.

the above advice is good too (client orders etc.), and should be done in conjunction with doing this mission.

i leveled up quite a bit at that stage just going around in circles with a bunch of other players. all the mobs die pretty fast and it's easy to get to the next spawn. my buddy said he got half a level bar from 21-22 within ~15 minutes.

it's interesting. you'll find that generally when a map is more grid like, multiparties tend to stick together more often and be more efficient. i feel like it's because it's harder for people to get separated and it's easier to choose where to go. the new tundra free field is quite grid like, and as a result i was able to cross burst + pse burst quite a few times, since it was so easy for everyone to stay together. the only times everybody got disconnected was when those stupid "collect" quests happened and you had to go find the hidden gems and deposit them in the warp looking thing.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 5, 2012, 08:57 PM
I've been mainly just running with groups in the desert (the antlion mission), finding other parties on the same map and doing codes repeatedly for a good hour or two. It works pretty well, especially when you have three parties or more out there at once and you've got bosses appearing frequently, PSE Burst, Cross Burst, etc.

Zero_Virus_X
Jul 5, 2012, 09:06 PM
start working on getting your biometals for koffee lv 30-40 cap quest

futamieriko
Jul 5, 2012, 09:24 PM
Best thing to do is grind in populated areas and do emergency quests until 25. Check the number of parties in the field before you go in and choose the most crowded one. Once you hit 25 you can just do the first desert mission on hard until 30, I found it faster than looking for groups to grind with personally.