PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 I accidentally bought My Room *sobs*

sugarFO
Jul 5, 2012, 09:54 PM
I had 2000 or something AC and I clicked the top lobby thing with the AC cuz I wasnt paying attention and then boom! I went to My Room T_T

Oh well... now I have 700 AC left.

Guys... be careful clicking anything with red A on it!! Learn from my stupidity!!

BIG OLAF
Jul 5, 2012, 09:54 PM
That's why you never button (or key) mash/not be careful and attentive. Sorry that happened to you, though.

mhjc
Jul 5, 2012, 09:56 PM
They didn't give you a prompt? Just instant reduction of 700 AC?

Xaeris
Jul 5, 2012, 09:56 PM
I'm surprised, there was no extra window to confirm purchase or something? Either way, sorry about that. Hope you didn't have that AC earmarked for anything important.

Rhedrimond
Jul 5, 2012, 09:57 PM
On the bright side, if you had 700 -left- out of 2000, that means you bought Premium, not My Room. Premium is the default purchase option when going to My Room.

Also, there is a prompt-- two of them. A warning with red text, then a screen saying how much AC you have, how much it'll take, and what you get.

GrandTickler
Jul 5, 2012, 09:57 PM
wait -1300, that means u bought premium, thats not that bad :) now u can get more funpoint every day, get 300 more bank slots and u can sell trough AH
edit: damn u Rhedrimond xD

IamIMMORTAL
Jul 5, 2012, 10:16 PM
can you send a ticket asking for a refund ? I play many type of cash shop MMO, and most give a refund for your mistake.

Thermalwolf
Jul 5, 2012, 10:21 PM
I know you didn't intend to buy it but to be honest you didn't make an all bad purchase. You bought 30 Day premium so now you can use AH, Trade, get more Funpoints, Premium Lobbies. And you still got 700 AC left over :D

MelancholyWitch
Jul 5, 2012, 10:24 PM
Maybe you could contact support but will have to tell your problem in Japanese just ask someone on here they might translate it for you so you can contact them.

Vylera
Jul 5, 2012, 10:26 PM
If you don't want a MyRoom, can I take it off your hands?

sugarFO
Jul 5, 2012, 10:36 PM
Maybe you could contact support but will have to tell your problem in Japanese just ask someone on here they might translate it for you so you can contact them.

I thought about that but I have no idea who would or how. :/

Kylie
Jul 5, 2012, 10:38 PM
Aww. I would do something like that, too. :(

Sakira
Jul 5, 2012, 10:46 PM
I thought about that but I have no idea who would or how. :/

I wouldn't bother, it specifically states that all purchases using AC are final. Sorry about the wasted AC, you do need to make sure you're not clicking on things that have the red AC triangle symbol though from now on if you're not intending to pay for that service.

sugarFO
Jul 5, 2012, 10:48 PM
Aww. I would do something like that, too. :(

Yeah haha. First I burned all the pasta I was making today, and then this happened! Lol.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 5, 2012, 11:08 PM
Let me ask a friend of mine and we will see what happens, I know the prices are suppose to be final but maybe if you say something along the lines of server lag caused you to click the wrong option they'd be willing to refund some AC, it's not difficult at all just a few script commands and it can be done.

sugarFO
Jul 5, 2012, 11:09 PM
Let me ask a friend of mine and we will see what happens, I know the prices are suppose to be final but maybe if you say something along the lines of server lag caused you to click the wrong option they'd be willing to refund some AC, it's not difficult at all just a few script commands and it can be done.

That'd be great! Worth a shot anyway. ^^

Hosaka
Jul 5, 2012, 11:11 PM
Oh damn, Starlet. That sucks. :(

Hope you get your AC back!

TheKin
Jul 5, 2012, 11:15 PM
The Kin is very sorry for the loss of your AC. However, saying that server lag caused you to click incorrectly is a bit dishonest. Not trying to sound mean, but perhaps you should just accept the loss and move on, learning from the mistake.

Again, The Kin is sorry to hear of the mistake. But, it doesn't sound all that bad. Trading, more fun points. Premium sounds like a good mistake to make if there was one. Happy gaming, Starlet. =)

sugarFO
Jul 5, 2012, 11:21 PM
Oh damn, Starlet. That sucks. :(

Hope you get your AC back!

Hosaka!!! You're here to support me. <3

Hosaka
Jul 5, 2012, 11:25 PM
Haha, but of course. Chin up, Starlet. Even if you don't get your AC back, like others have said, it's not a bad mistake to make. Enjoy your premium! :P

goldwing
Jul 5, 2012, 11:28 PM
Well that dose bite but make good use of wat u do have. Id love to have a room u lucky dog u. Sorry for ur loss tho.

sugarFO
Jul 5, 2012, 11:36 PM
Haha, but of course. Chin up, Starlet. Even if you don't get your AC back, like others have said, it's not a bad mistake to make. Enjoy your premium! :P

/ahegao face

Hosaka
Jul 5, 2012, 11:37 PM
That has like absolutely nothing to do with what I just said, but... /ahegao face to you too!

>_>

sugarFO
Jul 5, 2012, 11:40 PM
That has like absolutely nothing to do with what I just said, but... /ahegao face to you too!

>_>

That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. :bondage:

Hosaka
Jul 5, 2012, 11:48 PM
I am both amazed and disturbed that a smiley like that actually exists.

AXL23
Jul 7, 2012, 05:14 AM
You say you had 2000 AC right? I'm planning on buying some too but how much did you pay for it? i mean the exchange rate is kind of figure out. Since you bought it already i might as well ask you. :3

Alenoir
Jul 7, 2012, 06:02 AM
On the other hand, you now have 300 extra storage space, the ability to throw all your useless discs into your My Shop, and get double FUN points for logging in/just about everything?

If you can live with it, I say just keep the premium and save yourself the trouble of dealing with support. ._.

JNMeiun
Jul 13, 2012, 05:13 PM
If its -1300 you bought premium not just the room.
Some things to note now that you are premium club:

*Make sure to take full advantage of double points for good jobs and double daily fun income.
*Use my shop to sell items, you can make some money off discs.
*Your friends can go to your room even if they aren't premium.
*Fill up your premium storage before the end of the month, you can remove items once you go free again.
*Premium blocks are alright for farming affection with AIs but free blocks are better for finding parties.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 13, 2012, 05:17 PM
If its -1300 you bought premium not just the room.
Some things to note now that you are premium club:

*Make sure to take full advantage of double points for good jobs and double daily fun income.
*Use my shop to sell items, you can make some money off discs.
*Your friends can go to your room even if they aren't premium.
*Fill up your premium storage before the end of the month, you can remove items once you go free again.
*Premium blocks are alright for farming affection with AIs but free blocks are better for finding parties.

*looks through thread, realizes all these answers were already posted, looks at last post date, then realizes JNMeiun is new*

Welcome to the forums!!!+^_^+
hope you like the community+^_^+

jmanx
Jul 13, 2012, 05:18 PM
Welcome to premium