PDA

View Full Version : Modifying my Weapon

astro9866
Jul 5, 2012, 09:55 PM
I have a 5 star staff +10, and it has no special abilities. People have said that you can add special ability slots to your weapon, but if i have a weapon with 0, do i need another weapon with 0? and is there a possibility of my weapon being destroyed? same goes for adding special abilities like Ragne Soul.:-?

Mike
Jul 5, 2012, 09:58 PM
If you want to add an ability to a weapon without one, you're going to need a weapon with at least 1 ability to move. In both cases of success or failure, the weapon you are moving an ability from will be destroyed. The weapon you want to move the ability too is safe though.

EDIT: To move a Soul ability to a different weapon, you'll need to use at least two weapons with the soul you want to move on it.

RocSage
Jul 5, 2012, 10:13 PM
I think the system is still a bit too punishing of attempting to make a weapon better.

Combing an ability lowers the success rate
Adding a slot lowers the success rate of all slots.
if you fail you can lose 1 or all slots.

I would have made it so you can't lose slots and to add a slot would be a separate process.
Merging an ability would have a success rate where you could end up with higher or lower levels in that ability.
And each ability being added would have their own success rate unaffected by the others, but it would be affected by the grind level and star level, so that a higher grind/higher rarity would give you higher success rate with higher levels of abilities.

UnLucky
Jul 5, 2012, 10:17 PM
Simply keeping a rank 3 ability on your weapon is a 60% chance. It is ALREADY on there and you already went through a 30% chance to put it there in the first place (overwriting a slot)

They go up to rank 5

GoldenFalcon
Jul 5, 2012, 10:17 PM
So, sacrifice a weapon with like, body 1 on it, to add body 1 to your staff
Then, get two weapons that have Ragne Soul as their only ability, sacrifice them both, and keep Ragne Soul (NOT body 1)
This way you have a 50% chance to get +30 magic power and +20 hp on your rod

astro9866
Jul 5, 2012, 10:20 PM
Thanks for all the replies, ill try that the moment it lets me into their game :D

JeyKama
Jul 5, 2012, 10:30 PM
Ah yes, welcome to the club of cursing Mr. ドウドウ for LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE.

%(*#. also, wtb Soul with ranged attack.