PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Premium Member sign-in~~

Sizustar
Jul 6, 2012, 01:17 AM
Are you a Premium Member?

ID: Sizustar
Chara: Sizustar (Both FO and RA)
Ship 2 - Block 36 (Premium 42 or 44 if full)
Half of the people in our 50 people guild got Premium, the rest, some are planning too.

Kanore
Jul 6, 2012, 01:19 AM
why would i subscribe to a f2p game

hah

mctastee
Jul 6, 2012, 01:26 AM
I got premium, just because.

BogusKun
Jul 6, 2012, 01:29 AM
Eventually, you will need something from premium...

...and with a few Ks of meseta it will be yours.

CNinja88
Jul 6, 2012, 01:33 AM
I got premium, i figured why not so i can sell stuff and i had a few room items i wanted to use. Plus the bonus FUN and being able to trade is nice.

Ueno54
Jul 6, 2012, 01:35 AM
I'll get it after I get stuff worth selling on the market.

Xaeris
Jul 6, 2012, 01:36 AM
Planning on it, but not yet. Waiting to get a few more items to sell in my shop to make the most use of the 30 day duration.

sugarFO
Jul 6, 2012, 01:48 AM
I got premium on freaking accident. Goodbye future scratch tickets for July's update. ;_;

Xaeris
Jul 6, 2012, 01:50 AM
You can always look forward to those things being up for sale on the visiphone. And the extra FUN points might get you something you can sell for more meseta to buy that stuff with.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 6, 2012, 01:53 AM
Probably sometime within the next week. Just for MY shopm extra space and extra FUN. Cause, ya know it's SO fun.

JeyKama
Jul 6, 2012, 01:57 AM
I got premium, i figured why not so i can sell stuff and i had a few room items i wanted to use. Plus the bonus FUN and being able to trade is nice.

I don't know about you but I haven't been able to trade with non-premium players. Don't recall reading that you could only trade with other premium members anywhere :\

I got a couple months of premium, because I don't mind paying for a game I enjoy.

Sizustar
Jul 6, 2012, 02:28 AM
I don't know about you but I haven't been able to trade with non-premium players. Don't recall reading that you could only trade with other premium members anywhere :\

I got a couple months of premium, because I don't mind paying for a game I enjoy.

Trade feature is a Premium feature only, and it has been in CB when it was first unveiled.

Crystal_Shard
Jul 6, 2012, 03:42 AM
Stocking up on AC, but planning to buy premium judiciously, on a need to use basis. Planning to make full use of the Free aspect of the game as much as possible.

DemonMike
Jul 6, 2012, 03:44 AM
I bought a good amount of premium, just to be on the safe side..

Neith
Jul 6, 2012, 04:35 AM
Got it this month but honestly don't think it'll be something I do every month. There just isn't enough incentive. To be honest, the main advantage at the minute is the premium blocks (nice to be able to play when everyone else can't get onto full blocks)

Kylie
Jul 6, 2012, 04:47 AM
Maybe eventually. I really only want the shop feature, so I bought a 30-day pass for that (700 AC). I don't really need much else.

eharima
Jul 6, 2012, 04:52 AM
premium got ;D

fucking AC scratch is shit tho, i blasted over 2k points on that scam.

Im boycotting it until we have items like in the netcafe for purchase

the lists are to long and full of crap, and i dont need to spend 500AC on a tuxedo i can buy for 20k in the shop ffs.

Ryo
Jul 6, 2012, 05:12 AM
Got premium, don't dig on AC scratch, but my shop has already made me a few million meseta, so I'm happy.

Rizen
Jul 6, 2012, 05:34 AM

hah

Many people were willing to pay for the game before it was announced F2P. Personally, I said I would spend 60$ initial (for the game) and around 10$ a month after since that would be the cost if it was P2P.

Also, since the ships get crowded so easily, there's a perk of knowing you can log in a lot easier (or avoid annoying crowds :P).

DreXxiN
Jul 6, 2012, 06:03 AM

hah

Well if I had to take a wild gander it'd be to get a compilation of features that enhance your enjoyment of a game for a consolidated and somewhat lower price in a package form. I'm not an expert though.

spade88
Jul 6, 2012, 06:32 AM
Never will get premium, its f2p....and I don't feel it will ever be worth it in general for PSO2...

(what is funny is I refuse to call it PSO2 but instead refer to it as PSU2)

vertigo
Jul 6, 2012, 12:25 PM
My husband and I will be periodically getting the premium just to be able to trade with each other. We used to pool our meseta for a lot of stuff back in the launch days of PSU so it's inconvenient and almost foreign to be unable to share. hehe
I like the option to pay though. It's nice. So on those hard months when we are short on money we don't have to go without some entertainment.
Besides, we paid monthly for PSU, on PC and eventually on the 360, and PSO2 has a lot more to offer. I feel it's worth a small contribution every now and again. :3
I'm so happy to be back on a PC though lol

KanekoSaya
Jul 6, 2012, 01:28 PM
How do you get premium >_>

BahnKnakyu
Jul 6, 2012, 02:35 PM

hah

This. I'll get it if Sega lowers their prices. 1500 Yen / $16.50 per month for fewer features than I got in PSU is a bit of a dealbreaker for me. In the long run I'll end up spending more on this game than PSU.

Desecration
Jul 6, 2012, 02:39 PM
I bought the 90 day Prem

Zeota
Jul 6, 2012, 06:17 PM
Yup. It was the first thing I did within minutes of logging on Wednesday morning. Followed by getting 100 inventory.