Jul 6, 2012, 02:35 AM
That's all!

Nathillius
Jul 6, 2012, 02:40 AM
woot :> very excited to play

jOhMG
Jul 6, 2012, 04:39 AM
That's all!

It wasn't back up an hour early. It was supposed to be back up over on the East Coast at 3 and it was up exactly on time. You do know that JPN doesn't use DST and as such the time difference changes by 1 hour during the summer.
And there really was no point at all to opening this topic.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 6, 2012, 04:53 AM
No what? Your post didn't contribute to anything at all. Have a little construction to your post so people can actually understand what you are trying to convey. Also a comment like that would break rule number 4.

Mods don't talk to me anyway

Besides that though, EST is definitely 13 hours off of JST, not 14

jOhMG
Jul 6, 2012, 04:57 AM
Mods don't talk to me anyway

Besides that though, EST is definitely 13 hours off of JST, not 14

I didn't do the math at all. I just go by what other people tell me 90% of the time. My friend told me 3 so I logged on at 3 and he happened to be right.
I didn't even know about maintenance until I tried logging on at around 2:30

GoldenFalcon
Jul 6, 2012, 05:00 AM
I didn't do the math at all. I just go by what other people tell me 90% of the time. My friend told me 3 so I logged on at 3 and he happened to be right.
I didn't even know about maintenance until I tried logging on at around 2:30

He must've seen a tweet about it going up early, then

However, I cannot find the rules that you referenced. Help?

jOhMG
Jul 6, 2012, 05:06 AM
He must've seen a tweet about it going up early, then

However, I cannot find the rules that you referenced. Help?

Hit FAQ/Rules and then click forum rules
Here's a link (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forumrules)

Ryo
Jul 6, 2012, 05:11 AM
It wasn't back up an hour early. It was supposed to be back up over on the East Coast at 3 and it was up exactly on time. You do know that JPN doesn't use DST and as such the time difference changes by 1 hour during the summer.
And there really was no point at all to opening this topic.

臨時メンテナンス予定時間 7月6日(金)10:00~17:00
It was up at 16:00, local time in Japan. Maybe don't be so rude next time when you're wrong.

CharAznable
Jul 6, 2012, 05:12 AM
Same thing at every update for me, error 103. I needed 2 days of clicking all day long to get it when the game went public. I can tell you one thing, i hate updates

Ryo
Jul 6, 2012, 05:26 AM
I haven't had any issues with updates whatsoever, they just take a long time sometimes, but the small ones are usually fine.

Gama
Jul 6, 2012, 05:40 AM
how big is this update?

Bael
Jul 6, 2012, 10:59 AM
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248

use it.