PDA

View Full Version : Any idea what this is?

CommanderLovely
Jul 6, 2012, 02:58 AM
Found this in a hard mode Dagan Extermination today.
Any idea what it is?

http://i.imgur.com/aIgya.png

Deviruki
Jul 6, 2012, 03:00 AM
An unknown wep. Take it to the tekker npc to identify it.

Purple store in the shopping lobby, 2nd npc.

EDIT: You'll be able to choose an element and special effect along with identifying it for a certain price.

Nathillius
Jul 6, 2012, 03:01 AM
since ive just created my account in pso2 my knowledge only is that of PSO but it looks like a rare item that would require identification from a tekker

NoiseHERO
Jul 6, 2012, 03:02 AM
It's the legendary golden gunslash!

CommanderLovely
Jul 6, 2012, 03:08 AM
An unknown wep. Take it to the tekker npc to identify it.

Purple store in the shopping lobby, 2nd npc.

EDIT: You'll be able to choose an element and special effect along with identifying it for a certain price.

Much thanks~

http://i.imgur.com/XrOct.png

NoiseHERO
Jul 6, 2012, 03:08 AM
Told you!

Deviruki
Jul 6, 2012, 03:09 AM
No problem. c:

Kenjiblade
Jul 6, 2012, 03:55 AM
LOL. That is awesome. That was particularly funny to me, because the only rares I've picked up so far have been Gunslashes; all 3 of 'em (and 2 of them were that golden one -_-). Anyway, at the very least you can use its Lucky Rise to help you grind for future [non-Gunslash, hopefully] rare drops. :) (Though, it appears you went with Exp Boost, also not a bad decision by any means.)

DoubleCannon
Jul 6, 2012, 08:33 AM
I also found this gun lol, its in my storage, wishing I could have sold it. I want a rare partizan! Those weapon = awesome because of PA

Seriously Double sabers better not be gimped by PA's like the sword was, or atleast I feel the swords PA are not very useful except the slicer thing.

UnLucky
Jul 6, 2012, 08:37 AM
These are only useful to vendor for 2k meseta

Zero_Virus_X
Jul 6, 2012, 11:46 AM
you actually chose dark?

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 6, 2012, 11:54 AM
These are only useful to vendor for 2k meseta

Yeah, you pay 12k+ to get it appraised and it only sells for 2k+. That's just insult to injury.

Aquayoshi
Jul 6, 2012, 11:55 AM
That's weird. I got the same gunblade as a drop in the Caves, only it didn't show up as a SPECIAL WEAPON, just the name. It was usable as-is, so I equipped it over my then-current gunblade...

jooozek
Jul 6, 2012, 11:58 AM
Its random, sometimes its already appraised, sometimes isn't. The good perk of appraising is that you can select either 5% more exp or 5% more meseta or 5% more item drop for it as ability.