PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Suggested ship post patch?

Rallorn
Jul 6, 2012, 03:37 AM
Now i was ready to play the game, patched up and made an account. Behold, 7 hour maintenance. Okay, waited. Figures ship 2 has character creation blocked. SO, what other ship do english players play? And what blocks? Need people to play with!

Zorafim
Jul 6, 2012, 03:52 AM
Ship 2 isn't working out well, is it?

White Midnight
Jul 6, 2012, 04:04 AM
Ship 02 worked in the Open Beta since even Japanese prime time didn't take up nearly the entire ship, but many decided to wait until OB was over for one reason or another. Add friends of players on Ships 1-5 and friends of those friends and now we got Ship 02 being full.

To answer your question OP, Ship 10 has a small settlement of English players but I'm not sure of the blocks they meet on. An acquaintance said some of her friends landed on Ship 08, but again, since I'm on Ship 02, I can't tell you where they meet.

If you ask me, even if we get the Japanese servers with an international client, we might end up on our own ships anyway unless they greatly expand server capacity.

Freshellent
Jul 6, 2012, 04:15 AM
Despite the fact that I play on Ship 2, I've always felt it was a terrible idea. Hence why I've been waiting to bother even getting started. Our player base is really spread out atm, it's only a matter of time before problems start.

jOhMG
Jul 6, 2012, 04:33 AM
If Ship 2 still has creation closed, then as stated above, your best bet is to head over to Ship 10 if you want to play immediately. I'm pretty sure that they also focus themselves on blocks 20+ just like on Ship 2.
Good luck and I wish you well in your travels.

Rockleept
Jul 6, 2012, 05:56 AM
Come to Ship 10 block 20 there is plenty of English speaking people.

MrShoestore
Jul 6, 2012, 07:04 AM
ship 10 block 20. I've seen plenty of threads about wanting to leave ship 2 for various reasons, but I've yet to see a thread about leaving ship 10.