PDA

View Full Version : english?

cactusman
Jul 6, 2012, 11:35 AM
i saw people using english menus on youtube, is there a way you switch to english?

browser
Jul 6, 2012, 11:41 AM
I think that was only in one of the betas where there was an english patch. apparently they need to work on the encryption of the game to release a new one. Even if they did have one released we wouldn't be able to say where you can find it on here :P

cactusman
Jul 6, 2012, 11:50 AM
how do you know what your doing when your creating a character O_o

Vintasticvin
Jul 6, 2012, 12:06 PM
We have ninjas sending us reports my young padawan, we have ninjas....

Blackheart521
Jul 6, 2012, 12:07 PM

Trial and error, mixed with memory man, that's really all there is to it. ^^

Rallorn
Jul 6, 2012, 12:09 PM
Also, the separate character creator has an english patch for it.

Chives
Jul 6, 2012, 12:24 PM
The only problem during character creator is if you accidentally hit that option to create a random character loadout. That messed up 5 minutes of work for me a couple of times. It's near the bottom, best to find it first before you start making the character so you can avoid it.

goombazoid
Jul 6, 2012, 12:27 PM
The only problem during character creator is if you accidentally hit that option to create a random character loadout. That messed up 5 minutes of work for me a couple of times. It's near the bottom, best to find it first before you start making the character so you can avoid it.

Ctrl+Z undoes the last change you made so you can undo randomize

Nitro Vordex
Jul 6, 2012, 12:27 PM
You're aware that you can do Ctrl+Z to undo a change, right?

cactusman
Jul 6, 2012, 12:41 PM
lol my biggest problem so far, is that i accidentally uninstalled it twice since i first installed it yesterday, currently redownloading patches.

Hwang
Jul 6, 2012, 05:10 PM
There is a walkthrough on google with all the screens shown with english translations.

gigawuts
Jul 6, 2012, 05:33 PM

The same way I figured out the english language: I have the capacity to learn.