PDA

View Full Version : Charater Creation on ship 2 Unavelable

Hattle
Jul 6, 2012, 11:58 AM
hey there guys, i've invited a freind of mine and like most of the english speaking community i told her to jump on ship two, but unfortunatly we keep getting this message when she goes to create a charater [The Message] googles rough translation tells me that the ship is conjested. anyone who has info on this it would be greatly appreceated.

[The MEssage]
現在このシップは、混雑のため
新規登録を停止しています。

他のシップのご利用をお願いします。

[The Message TRANSLATION]
This relationship, because of the current congestion
It has stopped new registrations.

Please the use of any of the other ship.

TRICKST3R
Jul 6, 2012, 11:59 AM
Character creation on congested ships is prohibited for two weeks.

Rallorn
Jul 6, 2012, 12:00 PM
They are restricting character creation on Ship 2 for a week or 2. New players are creating characters on Ship 10.

Hattle
Jul 6, 2012, 12:10 PM
cheers guys, thanks for the info. is there any word of "Charater transfers" happening near future?

masoncoram
Jul 6, 2012, 02:17 PM
I believe I heard about character transfers being considered on the pso2 website. I don't see why they wouldn't want to...

Somnia
Jul 6, 2012, 02:38 PM
I think if they opened character transfers this early, it would be a one way ticket off ships 1-5, but no way into them.

White Midnight
Jul 6, 2012, 02:45 PM
I believe I heard about character transfers being considered on the pso2 website. I don't see why they wouldn't want to...

It was mentioned that they were considering on implementing it, but current plans are "way down the line."

No word on expediting this yet from last I heard.

EvilMag
Jul 6, 2012, 02:56 PM
Pffft knowing Sega, they'll probably charge AC to transfer characters from one ship to another.

DreXxiN
Jul 6, 2012, 03:06 PM
Pffft knowing Sega, they'll probably charge AC to transfer characters from one ship to another.

Curse those evildoers for charging for optional features to keep their free game up! :P

kantaris
Jul 6, 2012, 03:30 PM
Come to Ship10, less weeaboo!

EvilMag
Jul 6, 2012, 03:39 PM
Curse those evildoers for charging for optional features to keep their free game up! :P

I'm all for Cash shops and I understand they need to make money but charging for Scape dolls, extra mags, Skill tree resets, and Character slots is retarded. Just only charge AC for outfits, boosters, and room access.

Hell, they can just drop everything and only sell that revealing outfit from PSU for AC. They'll make millions!

I'm talking about this:
http://psupedia.info/images/a/a7/Luna_Prophecy_array.jpg

Rallorn
Jul 6, 2012, 03:51 PM
I'm all for Cash shops and I understand they need to make money but charging for Scape dolls, extra mags, Skill tree resets, and Character slots is retarded. Just only charge AC for outfits, boosters, and room access.

Charging for those things is standard for F2P mmo's.

Alenoir
Jul 6, 2012, 03:56 PM
cheers guys, thanks for the info. is there any word of "Charater transfers" happening near future?

They currently doesn't even have any tools set up to do a chara transfer, so I say don't expect it for a while.

krux
Jul 6, 2012, 03:57 PM
do i have to pay to make a new character on a different ship? I already have one on ship 2

jwplayer0
Jul 6, 2012, 04:18 PM
do i have to pay to make a new character on a different ship? I already have one on ship 2

Yes, you have to pay money for more character creation slots.

RedRingo
Jul 6, 2012, 04:23 PM
omg i had the bad luck of creating a char on ship 1 Q_Q i have no friends at all there ;--;

so which ship are all the english speaking ppl going to now? D:

Rallorn
Jul 6, 2012, 04:28 PM
Ship 10 block 20

DreXxiN
Jul 6, 2012, 04:28 PM
The one thing I'll 100% agree upon is the scape dolls...like...why....And they are absurdly priced too.

D.9
Jul 6, 2012, 04:51 PM
Before I was aware the English speaking meeting location was Ship 2, I had begun on Ship 7 where I've yet to meet another soul who speaks english...

My plan was to after maintenance begin my life a new on Server 2...

-insert sad violin here-

I will be patient however and wait until the character creation ban is lifted.

Edit: I should mention for giggles sake that I'd originally created my character on ship 7, because "7" is a lucky number.

Vylera
Jul 6, 2012, 04:51 PM
The one thing I'll 100% agree upon is the scape dolls...like...why....And they are absurdly priced too.

Because if you need a scape doll, you're really bad at the game.

Let's be completely honest about that one.

Quatre52
Jul 6, 2012, 05:04 PM

Lets try to sound more arrogant.

Its pretty easy to get killed in these games, it always has been.

DemonMike
Jul 6, 2012, 05:43 PM
Scape dolls I can live without.

You either wait for some one to kindly use a moon atomiser for you, die and fail the quest or return to ship and get knocked down to an A rank. You don't really need one unless you have OCD and couldn't bear to live without a perfect record on your player data.

I have a feeling they'll be readjusting some of the prices soon though, scape dolls in particular because I haven't seen a single person use them.

AlaskanKactus
Jul 6, 2012, 06:50 PM
Before I was aware the English speaking meeting location was Ship 2, I had begun on Ship 7 where I've yet to meet another soul who speaks english...

-insert sad violin here-

Edit: I should mention for giggles sake that I'd originally created my character on ship 7, because "7" is a lucky number.

I did the same thing, I'm in Ship 7 also.
I didn't even think to ask where the english players where at before creating.
You're not the only ENG player there ^_^

RedRingo
Jul 6, 2012, 06:55 PM

-insert sad violin here-

:( i know that feel bro...

i made mine on ship 1... with all japanese Q_Q

DreXxiN
Jul 6, 2012, 06:57 PM

Haha, I'd say my signature is a pretty accurate depiction and proof about my performance in Phantasy Star :). Things become a little more difficult to avoid if you solo (Without NPCs)

Hattle
Jul 6, 2012, 08:10 PM
cheers guys, its pretty irrateting that they've blocked ships 1 through 5, even more so that they arent offering a "Free" slot to those willing to move there charater to a diffrent ship... YAY SEGA.... dicks alas me and my freind shall have to wait... or purchas AC... sad times.

Akaba
Jul 6, 2012, 08:52 PM
For those on Ship 7, can you tell me which block you are all in so I can join in as well?

D.9
Jul 6, 2012, 10:05 PM
I'm strongly debating re-starting on ship 10. Primarily because I understand there's a fairly substantial english player base over there as well.

Prior to this point I've been in Block 22 on Ship 7 however I'm slowing down my play quite a bit until I know for certain where I'm going to end up.

Would someone be able to verify the amount of active English speakers on Ship 10 for me? Are most of you active on the PSO World forums? Thanks!

To be honest I have no problem waiting until server 2 re-opens to character creation. However I am still quite eager to play should the community exist elsewhere.

Kanore
Jul 6, 2012, 10:20 PM
it's better that the english community get used to being dispersed now anyway

big communities like this one are gonna cause a ruckus when they try to pile everyone into one ship if there's ever a worldwide release

GoldenFalcon
Jul 6, 2012, 10:23 PM
No Scapedolls = actually playing better (for most people)

Also, from what I gathered, ship 10 through 7 had all 37 blocks full for at least an hour, and it will happen again soon, so the whole ship balance seems to be well on its way to congesting all 10 ships

Rallorn
Jul 6, 2012, 10:46 PM
I'm strongly debating re-starting on ship 10. Primarily because I understand there's a fairly substantial english player base over there as well.

Prior to this point I've been in Block 22 on Ship 7 however I'm slowing down my play quite a bit until I know for certain where I'm going to end up.

Would someone be able to verify the amount of active English speakers on Ship 10 for me? Are most of you active on the PSO World forums? Thanks!

To be honest I have no problem waiting until server 2 re-opens to character creation. However I am still quite eager to play should the community exist elsewhere.

When i was on Ship 10 Block 20 earlier today i noticed at least 20 or so english players that spoke english when i was there. So, at the very least it's a good handful.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 6, 2012, 11:35 PM
What happens if you delete your character on ship 2? do you have to wait aswell? darn.

Rallorn
Jul 6, 2012, 11:39 PM
What happens if you delete your character on ship 2? do you have to wait aswell? darn.

As far as i know any new character creations at all on Ship 2 (regardless of slots or characters present on the ship) are forbidden.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 6, 2012, 11:46 PM
And this had to happen now?

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 6, 2012, 11:55 PM
My bro and I are on ship 7. Only met 1 or 2 other english players. We've been grinding away and have had several jp players join us, due mostly to the special hour when the ship is under attack.

Hucast-Kireek
Jul 7, 2012, 12:04 AM
Ok how and where can i find a character recreation ticket? This game is still young and i worry about character creation lol.

Akaba
Jul 7, 2012, 01:27 AM
My bro and I are on ship 7. Only met 1 or 2 other english players. We've been grinding away and have had several jp players join us, due mostly to the special hour when the ship is under attack.

Fear not, for I will soon join you. I believe I will stick to Ship 7 if I can find a good circle of friends.

selmu
Jul 7, 2012, 08:08 AM
Goin to ship 7.

iwerkout
Jul 7, 2012, 08:33 AM
I wonder why this blocks you from making additional characters...
It's not like you can play on your account from two separate locations at the same time.

What I'm trying to say is, if you're already on that ship, why can't you just make another character on the same one?

Nathillius
Jul 7, 2012, 12:15 PM
I made my character on ship 10 and there is a very good amount of english speakers on that server

Shirai
Jul 7, 2012, 12:42 PM
Ok how and where can i find a character recreation ticket? This game is still young and i worry about character creation lol.
When they unlock the ships, and you have 500 AC, you can just click on the new character slot, buy it then go back to the character menu. But even if you have a slot and the ships locked, you can't make a new character until its unlocked.

Facing that problem right now, lol.

Feggge
Jul 7, 2012, 02:41 PM
Hasn't the history of character transfer been that you only get to move from a heavily populated realm to a less populated one? So even if they unlock character transfer, don't count on it being all sunshine and rainbows...