PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 Full Again?

Nadeem K
Jul 6, 2012, 02:02 PM
I bought AC, and tryed to make a new character today on ship 2, but it said it was full, and all my friends / other character is on there so should I wait?

現在このシップは、混雑のため
新規登録を停止しています。

他のシップのご利用をお願いします。

Ogni-XR21
Jul 6, 2012, 02:11 PM
Character creation on ship 1, 2, 3 and 4 is currently not possible.

Scionni
Jul 7, 2012, 03:58 PM
Kind of odd that they would prohibit the creation of any character instead of just limiting new accounts from character creation-- sort of renders purchasing a character useless. Perhaps Sega will fix this issue, though I'd rather they fixed the actual problem.

ForgottenReality
Jul 7, 2012, 08:51 PM
Kind of odd that they would prohibit the creation of any character instead of just limiting new accounts from character creation-- sort of renders purchasing a character useless. Perhaps Sega will fix this issue, though I'd rather they fixed the actual problem.

Creating a character on ships 1-5 I believe is impossible at the moment due to them being highly congested. Sega is currently doing a campaign to reduce the congestion by offering people rewards to those who create a character on ships 6-10 and reach level 15 on those.

Oniyoru
Jul 8, 2012, 09:58 PM
I'm from Ship 1, and facing the same problem
I want to create a third character (3 races, 3 classes, ya got it)...but oh well...
And a friend had the bad idea of moving to another ship >.> to not be able to come back now...

No news about it?