PDA

View Full Version : What do I do after level 10?

Wickedjoe20
Jul 6, 2012, 04:17 PM
Ok well on PSO2 I recently hit level 10. I dont know what to do? I still have the same missions but there all level 1-7. So it doesnt really help much. Once in a while the Emergency mission comes and that helps. But are there any missions that I can do in the meantime?:penguin:

Blackheart521
Jul 6, 2012, 04:21 PM
Ok well on PSO2 I recently hit level 10. I dont know what to do? I still have the same missions but there all level 1-7. So it doesnt really help much. Once in a while the Emergency mission comes and that helps. But are there any missions that I can do in the meantime?:penguin:

You have to unlock free field forest by completing one of koffie's client orders, she's the white haired lady next to the quest counter lady

this is what it is:

自由探索許可申請・森林 (Free Field Forest Exploration Request)

Objective: S Rank Dagan Extermination + S Rank Nab Rappy Capture Mission and acquire 2x ナベリウス観測素子A Forest Data.
Requirements: Naberius data will drop in yellow boxes from enemies. You must clear the Dagan mission in 10 minutes and the Nab Rappy mission in 12 minutes.
Prize: Forest Free Field Quest Unlocked

here is the page I got it from http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-open-beta-client-orders/

Wickedjoe20
Jul 6, 2012, 04:39 PM