PDA

View Full Version : adding weapon attributes

n1stanly
Jul 6, 2012, 04:57 PM
Ok. I understand how to do this but I had some specific questions. I read the article on bumped but still am a little confused.

1. Lets say your weapon has 0 attributes. I know you would take a weapon with 1 attribute and add it. if successful the weapon will now have 1 attribute. now the question is, lets say that attribute is +10 s-atk. if i try to make the ability +20 s-atk how do i do that exactly? my guess is i take a weapon with 1 attribute as well and combined them so it created s-atk 2. is this right? if the combination fails does s-atk 1 go away and the weapon have 0 attributes?

2. If a weapon has +10 s-atk and +20 hp using 2 abilities and i want to add a +2 pp attribute will i have to have a weapon that has these attributes and add all three or can i just add the +2 pp attribute to the red slot and add the third ability?

3. when adding a soul i know you need to add two weapons with the same soul to add it onto another weapon. do souls have different levels like other attributes? IE i added a soul that was +30 s-atk +10 HP and +2PP. If i wanted to lvl it up should i get two more weapons with those abilities and try to combine them?

4. i tried to upgrade an ability and it failed and the weapon lost the ability. does this always happen or did i do something wrong.

Thanks in advance for the replies. Any kind of answers would be helpful. I'ts a little confusing with it being in Japanese and what not.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 6, 2012, 05:36 PM
a question i have is how do i choose which attribute to transfer?? i have a wep that the second attribute is 5% exp boost, i want this ability on my main wep, but every time i try to transfer, only the 1st one goes to the selection box+^_^+

n1stanly
Jul 6, 2012, 10:18 PM
bump.

CyberNei
Jul 6, 2012, 10:40 PM
2. If a weapon has +10 s-atk and +20 hp using 2 abilities and i want to add a +2 pp attribute will i have to have a weapon that has these attributes and add all three or can i just add the +2 pp attribute to the red slot and add the third ability?
You will need weapons with all three attributes. Old ones always gets deleted. Though if old and new attributes matches, you have chance to make them one level higher.

a question i have is how do i choose which attribute to transfer?? i have a wep that the second attribute is 5% exp boost, i want this ability on my main wep, but every time i try to transfer, only the 1st one goes to the selection box+^_^+
5% exp boost you can add only by untekking weapons probably, either by using two weapons with this stat. Last i can't confirm though.