PDA

View Full Version : So what's everyone up to now?

Enforcer MKV
Jul 6, 2012, 05:36 PM
Me, personally, I'm working on hard mode while listening to this. Keeps things interesting. :P

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBETGL409yU[/SPOILER-BOX]

gigawuts
Jul 6, 2012, 05:36 PM
Loving the fact that every time I spot a rare rappy I get this going in my head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o

baby rappy~

Chik'Tikka
Jul 6, 2012, 05:37 PM
netflix, due to the fact no good multiparties are anywhere for a lvl 23+^_^+

MelancholyWitch
Jul 6, 2012, 05:44 PM
almost 40...must not sleep...must get 40.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 6, 2012, 05:53 PM
almost 40...must not sleep...must get 40.

that ^ only i just woke up. messing around on lv 2 hunter > new accel world > leveling FO?

Randomness
Jul 6, 2012, 06:10 PM
Not playing - I can never find a party to level with.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 6, 2012, 06:22 PM
Huh, I just solo when I can't find a party. Hell, 80 percent of my time in game has probably been solo'ing.

goldwing
Jul 6, 2012, 06:24 PM
I am working my way to lvl 30 tonight. Hit lvl 29 and also got to play around with the zanba. Looking for someone to grind with.

The Walrus
Jul 6, 2012, 06:32 PM
Trying to get to level 30 ASAP.

Could take a while

Enforcer MKV
Jul 6, 2012, 08:44 PM
Well, I just hit 20. So hey, if anyone wants to run together, don't be afraid to look me up!

(Though I might take a small break.)

Jungo Torii
Jul 6, 2012, 08:46 PM
Getting data drops so I can level past 30.

...This stuff is honestly torture for me. But I'm at least making progress, however slow it may be.

Ranmo
Jul 6, 2012, 08:47 PM
Hit level 30. Finishing my item client order to increase my level cap. Probably mess with lower level classes soon since I just dragged a friend on.

TRICKST3R
Jul 6, 2012, 08:55 PM
I just hit 15 today. I'd like to get to 30+ soon, though.
Anyone down for a party?

Enforcer MKV
Jul 6, 2012, 08:57 PM
I just hit 15 today. I'd like to get to 30+ soon, though.
Anyone down for a party?

What all do you need? Client order wise, I mean.

TRICKST3R
Jul 6, 2012, 08:59 PM
What all do you need? Client order wise, I mean.

I haven't been doing those, to be honest. Just been grinding.
I can't seem to really find more to do. :C

I do have the huge caves collection quest though (the 60/30 one) that I've been working on passively all day.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 6, 2012, 09:06 PM
I haven't been doing those, to be honest. Just been grinding.
I can't seem to really find more to do. :C

I do have the huge caves collection quest though (the 60/30 one) that I've been working on passively all day.

hmm, well, some of the client order are extremely important for progression, at least ones from an NPC named Koffee.

This is a list of Client orders. It's not perfect, but it's pretty accurate, especially for Koffee's, since they're important, and it's being updated and corrected as more information is gathered. So it might help you a little. ^^

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-open-beta-client-orders/

but yeah, I've been playing all day, so my eyes are hurting. @_@ I'd help you, otherwise. Sorry. ^^;

(btw, when facing the entrance to the campship, Koffee is on the far right end of the right hand counter, in case you don't know. :D)

TRICKST3R
Jul 6, 2012, 09:10 PM
hmm, well, some of the client order are extremely important for progression, at least ones from an NPC named Koffee.

This is a list of Client orders. It's not perfect, but it's pretty accurate, especially for Koffee's, since they're important, and it's being updated and corrected as more information is gathered. So it might help you a little. ^^

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-open-beta-client-orders/

but yeah, I've been playing all day, so my eyes are hurting. @_@ I'd help you, otherwise. Sorry. ^^;

(btw, when facing the entrance to the campship, Koffee is on the far right end of the right hand counter, in case you don't know. :D)

Yeah. I've being doing her quests; no worries- my next one is to S-Rank Caves Free Exploration to unlock the desert.

I just wish I had a faster method of leveling, as it's painfully slow at this point- five runs or so and my bar is barely half way, if that.

Aurakon
Jul 6, 2012, 09:17 PM
Was just part of a 6x PSE Crossburst in the Emergency Mission that lasted a solid 10 minutes. I'm thoroughly pleased.