PDA

View Full Version : Desert Quest?

DeathByPogs
Jul 6, 2012, 07:02 PM
The drill quest...can this be done with one person? Ive tried it several times and it just does not work. I could be doing something wrong though. Do you hold E when you get to the drill? or tap E repeatedly?:-?

DeathByPogs
Jul 6, 2012, 07:25 PM
Cool, thanks! Will give it a try.

Mag-X
Jul 6, 2012, 07:50 PM
I just hold E.

AlphaOmega2012
Jul 6, 2012, 11:08 PM
This quest is hard for me soloing :( gonna take awhile till i unlock tundra. Ugh...

The Walrus
Jul 6, 2012, 11:20 PM
Just get some NPC's to come along, they do a half decent job of killing things while you take care of the drills

pikachief
Jul 7, 2012, 02:11 AM
you can just hold the button, but tapping seems to go a lot quicker for me.

I did the timed one solo with 2.5 minutes to spare at lvl 17 lol (and i had to fight the boss as an emergency code. I guess I got lucky finding the drills pretty quickly though)

darkante
Jul 7, 2012, 02:15 AM
Pretty much, i try to find the ones that are the least populated and let the NPC distract them long enough.

Neirene
Jul 7, 2012, 02:18 AM
Make sure to press the E key when the drill starts spinning and shines when it's not shining anymore don't press the E key as you will lose your progress with the machine!

Then repeat the procedure again everytime you see it shining until you finish recollecting.

goldwing
Jul 7, 2012, 02:23 AM
It is possible. Hard but possible. If ur useing a controller like me u should spam ur action button and E. Its wat i do. Or hold take ur pick