PDA

View Full Version : Help on item red box in top right?

dsmith51595
Jul 6, 2012, 10:26 PM
i was just looking at some weapons in player shops when i came across this awesome sniper-like weapon. i wanted to see what it looked like on my character, so i clicked on it and it showed a preview....does the box in the top right mean i cant use it even though i am a ranger? if not, what does it mean?

http://gyazo.com/1eebb3d912b381e676fcc180c7ce0ffe

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 6, 2012, 10:29 PM
Most likely means you don't have sufficient stats to equip it yet. For rifles it's usually your Ranged-Attack stat that needs to be improved to equip a weapon. Just keep leveling up & add R-Attack stats to your mag

AlMcFly
Jul 6, 2012, 10:53 PM
The red box on the top right means you don't have that much money to buy it lawls

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 7, 2012, 01:26 AM
He's talking about the item icon itself.... not the red text ;(

Phantasma
Jul 7, 2012, 07:34 AM
When it's dulled in color, that means you can't equip it, like the items below the sniper rifle. Not too sure what the red X is there for.

BIG OLAF
Jul 7, 2012, 08:00 AM
When it's dulled in color, that means you can't equip it, like the items below the sniper rifle. Not too sure what the red X is there for.

Red "X" is there for the same reason: tells you that you can't equip it yet (or ever, depending on class/gender, hurr).

Phantasma
Jul 7, 2012, 08:06 AM
Red "X" is there for the same reason: tells you that you can't equip it yet (or ever, depending on class/gender, hurr).
Oh, I haven't seen the red X at all recently, but things have been, and still are, dulled out to me so I figured they served different purposes. o.o