PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Is there anybody try ability transfer on weapon with "drop boost" yet?

Arika
Jul 7, 2012, 04:35 AM
Is there anybody try ability transfer on weapon with "drop boost" yet?

I m wondering if the ability "drop boost" will stay with the weapon or not? Because so far.. there is no way to transfer "drop boost" into another weapon yet. but now, I m wondering about the current weapon that already have "drop boost" When you want to add ability into it. "Drop boost" will disappear?

dilakri87
Jul 7, 2012, 04:56 AM
Is there anybody try ability transfer on weapon with "drop boost" yet?

I m wondering if the ability "drop boost" will stay with the weapon or not? Because so far.. there is no way to transfer "drop boost" into another weapon yet. but now, I m wondering about the current weapon that already have "drop boost" When you want to add ability into it. "Drop boost" will disappear?

Apparently yes.

Souls, drop boost, mutation, exp boost, meseta boost can not be transfered at the moment.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 7, 2012, 04:59 AM
Apparently yes.

Souls, drop boost, mutation, exp boost, meseta boost can not be transfered at the moment.

Incorrect
Souls and mutation can be kept on a weapon by sacrificing a weapon with the soul/mutation, and you can put a soul/mutation onto a weapon by sacrificing two weapons with it

Edit: Just tested Lucky Rise, cannot be transferred or even kept when having 3 copies of Lucky Rise in the system

dilakri87
Jul 7, 2012, 05:08 AM
Incorrect
Souls and mutation can be kept on a weapon by sacrificing a weapon with the soul/mutation, and you can put a soul/mutation onto a weapon by sacrificing two weapons with it

Edit: Just tested Lucky Rise, cannot be transferred or even kept when having 3 copies of Lucky Rise in the system

So you need atleast 2 items with the desired attributes?

Thank you for clarifing, have not ever thought about that.

gigawuts
Jul 7, 2012, 05:22 AM
Incorrect

Ooh, I did not know you could conserve a soul with a better chance than trying to transfer one. This is good to know, thanks.

Arika
Jul 7, 2012, 06:36 AM

That is the answer I want to know. Thank.
So basically, shouldn't mess around with weapon that already have lucky rise then.

Crimson Exile
Jul 7, 2012, 06:39 AM
That is the answer I want to know. Thank.
So basically, shouldn't mess around with weapon that already have lucky rise then.
lol should have just ask me haha was online when you posted this