PDA

View Full Version : City Emergency Mission Schedule

CommanderLovely
Jul 7, 2012, 06:16 AM
Is there a schedule for this mission listed anywhere or is it completely random?

Rizen
Jul 7, 2012, 06:34 AM
Not 100% sure, but I've heard that is around 9~12 hr cycle between each city mission.

I was going to try to keep a tracker on it, but keep forgetting to do it! lol

Phantasma
Jul 7, 2012, 06:37 AM
I know one came up at 8am EST very regularly. Maybe you could add this to your tracking?

Crimson Exile
Jul 7, 2012, 06:43 AM
They are from what I saw on a jp site. Say if we got a e-code on ship 2 not all ships will get it at the same time.

Arika
Jul 7, 2012, 06:45 AM
I think it is actually "trying to be a random", but not exactly random. They have set value on how many hours next, and then -/+ some variance.

I noticed that every times when maintenance finished, a few hours next will have event come up.

anyway, all above is just my guess.

Rizen
Jul 7, 2012, 06:48 AM
I think it is actually "trying to be a random", but not exactly random. They have set value on how many hours next, and then -/+ some variance.

I noticed that every times when maintenance finished, a few hours next will have event come up.

anyway, all above is just my guess.
I wouldn't be surprised by this. Mabinogi does this with its field bosses. There was an absolute min and max time for field bosses respawn, but each time it spawned, the timer would go down until it went past the absolute min and would reset.

I doubt that's the logic here, but we shall see.

I know one came up at 8am EST very regularly. Maybe you could add this to your tracking?

Speak of the devil...city was just announced...