PDA

View Full Version : Mag Question

dsmith51595
Jul 7, 2012, 08:51 AM
So, i have looked at some mag 101 guides and it is unclear to me what to feed a mag to strictly increase my ability to EQUIP WEAPONS. For example i need 270 ATA or whatever the stat is (i cant read japanese) to equip a gun, and i have 253; how would i go about boosting my mag in order to boost my stat up to enable me to equip that weapon?

ClothoBuer
Jul 7, 2012, 09:00 AM
A little trick to help you remember things, the first column is always Striking, the second is always Shot, the third is always Tech, and the fourth is always Ability. So, if you want to equip guns sooner, invest in the second column by feeding it nothing but guns. Whatever weapons you give it will correspond directly to their equip stat.

dsmith51595
Jul 7, 2012, 09:11 AM
thanks for a further explanation....however, are there any items such as monomates, etc. that i can feed it to boost that stat up

ClothoBuer
Jul 7, 2012, 09:22 AM
You can feed it Mates, but the gains they get from them are minimal at best. Stick with weapons for the various weapon stats, Disks for Ability, and Armor Units for the defensive stats. Room furniture also boosts your Shot values, although not as much as weapons, but if you have a few you don't need just lying around, those are reasonable foods.

Mouse over each item when you go to feed your mag, it'll show you what the gains will be before you give it to it.