PDA

View Full Version : Need help with download for PSO2

shachao
Jul 7, 2012, 11:34 AM
I had downloaded PSO2 for my PC, but it wont let me download off the website with my brother laptop. I was thinking if someone can send me copy of the download file of the game to me in my inbox. My brother is a Window 7 and have that 64-bit system.

Ogni-XR21
Jul 7, 2012, 12:02 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19474

Sending a few gigs by email is not really an option. Btw. the stickies are there for a reason... ;-)

D.9
Jul 7, 2012, 12:10 PM
Check out bumped.org, I believe they have several mirrors.

shachao
Jul 7, 2012, 12:13 PM
Check out bumped.org, I believe they have several mirrors.

I did follow the guide, and I still wont let me download the game.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19474

Sending a few gigs by email is not really an option. Btw. the stickies are there for a reason... ;-)

Okay thanks for your information ,but still doesn't help.

Ogni-XR21
Jul 7, 2012, 12:44 PM
Seems like the daily limits of downloads have been reached for the google docs downloads. You can only try using the official sega downloader or checking back again for the google links. The google links work again after 24 hours, but there is not telling when exactly.

shachao
Jul 7, 2012, 12:45 PM
Seems like the daily limits of downloads have been reached for the google docs downloads. You can only try using the official sega downloader or checking back again for the google links. The google links work again after 24 hours, but there is not telling when exactly.

I tried Google chrome, Firefox ect. Still wont let me download it.

darkfalz16
Jul 7, 2012, 12:59 PM
what hes saying is the server that the download is from has a daily limit of how many downloads can happen so you will have to wait till it resets 24 hours usually in order to download it regardless of web browser you can try downloading it from the official site though or transfer the download file from your pc on to a flash drive to get it to his laptop

shachao
Jul 7, 2012, 01:20 PM
what hes saying is the server that the download is from has a daily limit of how many downloads can happen so you will have to wait till it resets 24 hours usually in order to download it regardless of web browser you can try downloading it from the official site though or transfer the download file from your pc on to a flash drive to get it to his laptop

Well I tried downloading it from the website and wont let me, I don't have a flash drive that over 8gb. Well it seem the only way is to go back home and send it to myself(Take about 3days) . I don't know why nobody can send me a copy of the game file. :-?

Pso-Pepsi
Jul 7, 2012, 03:12 PM
This may be a stupid question but I cant figure out where to download PS02 and make a account

ashley50
Jul 7, 2012, 03:20 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187376

Ogni-XR21
Jul 7, 2012, 06:11 PM
XX amount of people can download the game from the google site each day then it shuts down. This has nothing to do with anything on your end you just need to wait and try again and again and again until it works... You either use the sega downloader or wait for the google files to be available again.

NO ONE WILL SEND YOU A 4 GIGABYTE FILE BY EMAIL! No email account I know of would even handle these kinds of attachments. It's too big.

Use the official sega downloader or wait for the others to work again.