PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2?

Overide
Jul 7, 2012, 04:52 PM
Is it true that the unofficial English server is ship 2? can anybody confirmed this. If so how convenient is it to play there compare to any other ship (server)

彩音~
Jul 7, 2012, 05:06 PM
If you want to dance all day in the lobby and jerk off with the symbol art spammers, sure, it's more convenient in ship 2

Overide
Jul 7, 2012, 05:09 PM
Deft not what Im looking for, I just wanna play with English speaking people.

Sizustar
Jul 7, 2012, 05:15 PM
Deft not what Im looking for, I just wanna play with English speaking people.

Ship 10 - Block 20 seems to be the current English server.
As Ship 1~5 is locked from creating new character currently

Kanore
Jul 7, 2012, 05:16 PM
you can't even make a character on ship 2

masoncoram
Jul 7, 2012, 05:27 PM
Is it true that the unofficial English server is ship 2? can anybody confirmed this. If so how convenient is it to play there compare to any other ship (server)

Ship 2 is the English server, so you should probably wait for character creation to be available, and then make it. I hear some people are making characters on ship 10, but Ship 2 is the main english server.

pikachief
Jul 7, 2012, 05:41 PM
Ship 2 is the English server, so you should probably wait for character creation to be available, and then make it. I hear some people are making characters on ship 10, but Ship 2 is the main english server.

im sure there's actually a good amount of english speaking players on Ship 10 now. I dont think he wants to wait 2 weeks to play on Ship 2 if he can play on ship 10 sooner.

Snitch
Jul 7, 2012, 05:50 PM
Uhm , I heard it was Ship 02, Block 30 .... well im happy happy there :D

Ogni-XR21
Jul 7, 2012, 06:00 PM
There must be plenty of people on ship10 by now.

I'm ship2, but I wouldn't wait for it to reopen if I were to make a character now. When I make my next char I consider ship10 for doing so...

atrimiselgnacra
Jul 7, 2012, 06:09 PM
I'm going to make a second account so I call roll over to ship 10.

Patmaster
Jul 7, 2012, 06:13 PM
Du kannst auch auf 2 bleiben und mit mir spielen! ^^

njdss4
Jul 7, 2012, 06:26 PM
Since people are determined to split the community between multiple ships, I might as well make a second account and make another character on Ship 10. For some reason there's even this bias going around where people are dumping on Ship 2 because they're on Ship 10 or vice versa. I don't think that helps.

Quatre52
Jul 7, 2012, 06:32 PM
Ship 2 has the larger community I believe.

The lobbies aren't covered by symbol art, no matter how much some want to claim that...the dancing only tends to happen before a maintenance......

Kanore
Jul 7, 2012, 06:49 PM
Ship 2 has the larger community I believe.

The lobbies aren't covered by symbol art, no matter how much some want to claim that...the dancing only tends to happen before a maintenance......

word, and while some people consider it lame to 'afk' or just take up space and chill in the lobby, i've noticed a lot of players love stuffing their rooms with 3 NPCs and play the MMO as a single-player game so i think i like the lobby people better for doing something multiplayer