PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the color of my costume?

Skye-Fox713
Jul 7, 2012, 11:42 PM
I have a feeling this question has a bit long of an answer to go in the quck questions thread.

but yeah as the title says How do I change the color of my costume? I use the default RAmarl outfit and I would like to adjust the colors a bit is it possible to do this and how?

raiden55
Jul 7, 2012, 11:45 PM
you can buy all the default costumes on the armor npc on the lobby, 1500masetas/u, or you can buy some others using the player shop, some are cheap.

also you can change your hat again on the recrustomize shop

if you're a cast, your fucked, they can change parts, but not color.

TRICKST3R
Jul 7, 2012, 11:45 PM
You can get a costume recolor ticket by trading a Rappy Suit to the vendor upstairs near next to the furniture shop.
Then, go to the Makeover vendor and adjust the color there.

Priest
Jul 7, 2012, 11:49 PM
You can get a costume recolor ticket by trading a Rappy Suit to the vendor upstairs near next to the furniture shop.

Its just one rappy suit? Not 12 like in CBT? That's sweet!

Skye-Fox713
Jul 7, 2012, 11:52 PM

hmm, dose the costume recolor ticket offer a color slider and to how many parts of the costume?

Azuran
Jul 8, 2012, 12:14 AM
Where does one obtain a rappy suit?

Skye-Fox713
Jul 8, 2012, 12:15 AM
Where does one obtain a rappy suit?

off the AH or Arcs cash.

fishkzamilathuya
Jul 8, 2012, 03:57 AM
Question: I recently got a Ballistic Coat in pink and I sort of wanted to change it to blue.
Is that even possible, can you re-dye outfit pieces to a colour you want by spending AC on a recolour ticket?

I guess this could apply to wedding dresses and tuxedos as well. I have a few of them I wouldn't mind colour swapping somehow.

Wouldn't be surprised if trading them for the desired colour version of the same thing with other players was the only way.

TRICKST3R
Jul 8, 2012, 08:47 AM
hmm, dose the costume recolor ticket offer a color slider and to how many parts of the costume?

Only 1 color of the costume can be altered, and yes, it is with a slider.

raiden55
Jul 8, 2012, 08:55 AM
around which level do you have enough money to buy a rappy suit ?

Neith
Jul 8, 2012, 09:05 AM

Yeah, until you realise how much Rappy Suits go for! 400k to change a costume colour isn't great :lol:

Chacron
Jul 8, 2012, 09:51 AM
around which level do you have enough money to buy a rappy suit ?

I've seen them for 100k or more on the AH.

BIG OLAF
Jul 8, 2012, 09:54 AM
Question: I recently got a Ballistic Coat in pink and I sort of wanted to change it to blue.
Is that even possible, can you re-dye outfit pieces to a colour you want by spending AC on a recolour ticket?

I guess this could apply to wedding dresses and tuxedos as well. I have a few of them I wouldn't mind colour swapping somehow.

Wouldn't be surprised if trading them for the desired colour version of the same thing with other players was the only way.

Technically you buy recolor tickets with AC, seeing as Rappy Suits are AC items, and those are what you need to make a recolor ticket.

Also, tuxedos and wedding dresses are not able to be recolored. Just telling you so you don't waste your time.

Blackheart521
Jul 8, 2012, 11:51 AM

In CBT it was 12 AC costumes in general, not 12 rappy suits, if it were like that at this point it'd be cheaper to get 12 costumes than to get 1 rappy suit. ^^;

funkyskunk
Jul 8, 2012, 06:45 PM
So can you actually use the clothes from the shop? I've tried and it doesn't seem to let me select them. Just want to check before I spend 15k+ on clothes I don't need.

Edit: Well I ended up buying a rappy suit and that seems to be the only way you can do it. It's a bit of a rip off really, they should make this feature just a simple AC item instead of needing to spend AC to obtain a rappy suit.