PDA

View Full Version : Ship 7

Heto
Jul 8, 2012, 02:16 PM
Hi, i play on ship 7 and i'm still new at PSO2. I'm only level 2 and i was wondering if anybody could help me out some. I know how to switch blocks atleast lol so i can come to any block your in. Leave a comment below if you could help.
Many thanks, not finding to many english speaking players

SpectraLight
Jul 8, 2012, 03:54 PM
HI!

I play on ship 7 fairly often so I could help you out with the game. Though you should know that the main English communities are on ships 2 and 10. Character creation on ship 2 is currently blocked for the next week and a half and character creation is going to be blocked on ship 10 soon. This will happen during the maintenance tonight.

There isn't much of an English community on ship 7 so you might want to jump ship while you can. You're only at level two so far, so It's still possible to remake your character on ship 10 without losing much at all.

My character's name is Spectra if you decide to stay on ship 7.

D.9
Jul 8, 2012, 03:56 PM
If you're only level 2 consider switching to Ship 10! I can give you a hand if you don't mind starting a-new that is. I'll be online up until 10 (Maintenance) In block 22. Just make sure if you're thinking of switching you do so before this evenings maintenance as after that Ship 10 will be locked... FOREVER! (OK, over exaggerating, but at least a few days.)

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 8, 2012, 10:44 PM
I'm sure there are more on ship7 than seven english speaking players. Try moving to the blocks after 20. My bro and I are usually on the least populous block.