PDA

View Full Version : Fullscreen???

vree
Jul 8, 2012, 03:32 PM
So yea tried turning on gull screen in the options menu.
But whatever I do Fullscreen or not set in fullscreen.

It's always in window mode :S

what's going wrong?
And yes I'm sure it saved the options

Lord Yurka
Jul 8, 2012, 03:55 PM
If you're comfortable messing with the settings in notepad. Try going to your Phantasy Star Online 2 folder and open up user in notepad (after you have made a copy of the file!). You should see a section that says Windows and under it it says "Fullscreen =" make sure it says true. If not you can change it to true and save the settings.

satchko
Jul 13, 2012, 06:31 PM
If you're comfortable messing with the settings in notepad. Try going to your Phantasy Star Online 2 folder and open up user in notepad (after you have made a copy of the file!). You should see a section that says Windows and under it it says "Fullscreen =" make sure it says true. If not you can change it to true and save the settings.

I'm trying to do this but, i change it to 'true' and try to save, and it wont allow me to. I get an error message telling me to makes sure the file location/path is correct. or of i try to use 'wordpad' instead of notepad, it gives me the error message: access denied. any suggestions?

Nu Lo Yin
Jul 13, 2012, 06:35 PM
Have you checked out bumbed pso2 guide blog? It has all the options translated on there

JigokuRyouken
Jul 13, 2012, 07:38 PM
Are you running the game on Windows XP by any chance?

I recently setup the game on a friends PC that still runs WinXP and was sure I set the game to fullscreen mode in the launcher options(I followed the bumped guide). But no matter the tweaking I couldn't get the window bigger let alone into fullscreen mode.

On a side note, comparing the screens from the OB launcher options on the bumped site and the launcher options from my friends game came up with a difference or two. Strangely enough the virtual fullscreen option was completely absent. I'll have to check my own game (Win7) to clarify this as well.

Also, what is the native resolution on your monitor?

Chik'Tikka
Jul 13, 2012, 07:44 PM
copy and paste the following into your user.pso2 file located in documents>sega>phantasystaronline2
+^_^+ (it's better to edit the ones already in there as you have to make sure they are tabbed right for the code to work)

Windows = {
FullScreen = false,
Height = 1080,
Height3d = 480,
VirtualFullScreen = true,
Width3d = 640,
Width = 1920,

Toruxxx
Jul 28, 2012, 12:19 PM
Damn its been awhile!

Just come to say cheers Chik. Was wondering how I could get it into fullscreen.

Kion
Jul 28, 2012, 12:24 PM
copy and paste the following into your user.pso2 file located in documents>sega>phantasystaronline2
+^_^+ (it's better to edit the ones already in there as you have to make sure they are tabbed right for the code to work)

Windows = {
FullScreen = false,
Height = 1080,
Height3d = 480,
VirtualFullScreen = true,
Width3d = 640,
Width = 1920,

You're assuming the OP's computer can handle 1080p? Just open up user.pso2 in notepad and set the window settings to what ever fits your computer.