PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the bald option?

scorpio4484
Jul 8, 2012, 05:57 PM
I thought everyone said that there was a bald option for males coming with release, and in the new trailer they show off a char bald.

Is this something you gotta pay for with ac or something coming later?

Aewyn
Jul 8, 2012, 09:27 PM
Well I won it from a FUN Scratch in the beta so it must be the same this time.

scorpio4484
Jul 9, 2012, 08:03 AM
Fun scratch, really!? ugh then I gotta what buy points to then go use it?!

Meji
Jul 9, 2012, 08:09 AM
Fun scratch, really!? ugh then I gotta what buy points to then go use it?!
Nope, you can't buy FUN points. You'll just have to log on every single day, as well as giving people a "Good Job", and you'll earn your part. Keep logging in each day and the amount of FUN-points achieved will keep rising. I got 400FUN points yesterday for logging in 5 days in a row, for example.

Loire
Jul 9, 2012, 08:10 AM
Can't you just buy the ticket for the hairstyle in the Auction House?

scorpio4484
Jul 9, 2012, 08:14 AM
Nope, you can't buy FUN points. You'll just have to log on every single day, as well as giving people a "Good Job", and you'll earn your part. Keep logging in each day and the amount of FUN-points achieved will keep rising. I got 400FUN points yesterday for logging in 5 days in a row, for example.

No what I meant was I would then have to pay for the other currency, ark cash or whatever to then go use the parlor to put the bald look on my character, no?

AlMcFly
Jul 9, 2012, 08:16 AM
No what I meant was I would then have to pay for the other currency, ark cash or whatever to then go use the parlor to put the bald look on my character, no?

You can also find cosmetic-change tickets in FUN Scratch and subsequently the Auction House. (As in: "good for one change of cosmetics at shop")

Meji
Jul 9, 2012, 08:18 AM
No what I meant was I would then have to pay for the other currency, ark cash or whatever to then go use the parlor to put the bald look on my character, no?Ah, sorry, must have misunderstood.
You can buy the tickets from the Marketplace/My Shop. Once bought, use them, and you have the option to change your hairstyle when going to the makeup shop.
Changing hairstyles only costs Meseta. Changing hair color costs AC.

scorpio4484
Jul 9, 2012, 08:18 AM
You can also find cosmetic-change tickets in FUN Scratch and subsequently the Auction House. (As in: "good for one change of cosmetics at shop")

Awesome, thanks

EXPFULL
Jul 9, 2012, 08:37 AM
I'd be trying to get this, but I don't see it here:
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

Has anyone got it?

Mike
Jul 9, 2012, 08:30 PM
I'd be trying to get this, but I don't see it here:
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

Has anyone got it?
The bald ticket is not yet available.