PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Guild/Clan Recruitment section

MelancholyWitch
Jul 8, 2012, 06:44 PM
I know there's the Player match up section but I think this deserves it's own section, can we have a PSO2, Guild/clan Recruitment section? for those who are looking to join one or advertising for others to join theirs, since we are getting quite a larger numbers of players on here I think it would be helpful.

moorebounce
Jul 8, 2012, 08:27 PM
I know there's the Player match up section but I think this deserves it's own section, can we have a PSO2, Guild/clan Recruitment section? for those who are looking to join one or advertising for others to join theirs, since we are getting quite a larger numbers of players on here I think it would be helpful.

A few people have already said something about this. It is like hard to do if people can't see it until a thread gets moved. They really need to make PSO2 have it's own "Player Matchup" section. Maybe they'll do it if it hits stateside.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196802

palmtop
Jul 8, 2012, 08:48 PM
Well, im posting here anyway cause im lookin for Friends Online. I reached 27 and now its gettin very slowly if you play alone.

Im from Germany but my English should be good enough for the Basics *cough.

My Char is named Aisaka and she´s a Force. She lives on Ship 10 mostly on Block 20.

I also welcome any Japanese that actually can speak English cause im a Big Fan of the Japanese Culture but still, my Japanese sucks.

So if anyone is interessted of gettin a new Friend, Here i am.

I also should add that i have absolutly no idea how the Party System works since i played all alone till now but i guess this shouldnt be a Hard Barrier :) .

Contact me Ingame or here on the Forum.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 8, 2012, 09:53 PM
Well, im posting here anyway cause im lookin for Friends Online. I reached 27 and now its gettin very slowly if you play alone.

Im from Germany but my English should be good enough for the Basics *cough.

My Char is named Aisaka and she´s a Force. She lives on Ship 10 mostly on Block 20.

I also welcome any Japanese that actually can speak English cause im a Big Fan of the Japanese Culture but still, my Japanese sucks.

So if anyone is interessted of gettin a new Friend, Here i am.

I also should add that i have absolutly no idea how the Party System works since i played all alone till now but i guess this shouldnt be a Hard Barrier :) .

Contact me Ingame or here on the Forum.

aww, too bad yr on ship 10. <3 toradora!

ps0k1d
Jul 8, 2012, 10:04 PM
I would love to see a guild recruitment and player match up section.

I can start it off here for ship 2. I am the leader of Team Dai Gurren!

Any and all members are welcome! Whether you are just starting out, or have been playing for a while this team is a nice fit for all. Most players here are more then happy to help out all new incoming players and answer all questions you may have about the game! We are %110 casual and just play to have fun, just like it should be!

About my character personally, i'm a level 40 hunter with power like you've never seen! :)

Most of the people here are also very familiar with the game so we can make sure you are as well.

So if you see me or any of the members in game, just let them know you would like to join.

JeyKama
Jul 8, 2012, 10:10 PM
I should really just join your team, it's gonna get lonely when classes start and I can no longer play on JP time :(