PDA

View Full Version : demo comets, anyone?

SadiXticHeath
Mar 24, 2003, 11:36 PM
out of my boredom, and search for a demo comet with decent %'s to both hit and dark, i have come across plenty of mil lilys, which for me drop them. I just figured id let anyone who cares know i have about...5 demo comets(all with different %'s, two have actually very nice %'s)

anyone cares..PM me or something...

Sparkoma
Mar 25, 2003, 12:03 AM
what are %s i would like one...heres my trade listhttp://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=45503&forum=2&0

Khabarakh
Mar 25, 2003, 08:21 AM
I could use one... But as of now all my tradable weps have been FSODed... I have sange and Elysion, but...

dubba_maups
Mar 25, 2003, 09:48 AM
i want one i have 2 def mats
a luck mat
3 photon drops
1 add slot
1 amp of gizonde
angry fist
stag cutlery +25-26
tell me what u think pm me !!!!!!!!

MonkeyFunky
Mar 25, 2003, 12:01 PM
Great finds... really great finds. congrats.

R

SadiXticHeath
Mar 25, 2003, 08:55 PM
ok, for all the people PMing me, there ARE a limited number of these, seeing as they're legit. im up to 5, one of which im using, another is reserved, the percents on the ones that aer up for trade are (0/10/0/5) (0/35/0/0) and ...umm i think somethign like (25/0/0/0) but im not sure ont he last one. Man, redrias sure can rape that demo craze... but anyway, if you want one, contacting me on AIM would be your best bet. And ill have to warn you my BBA is looking like it may not show...for now... but ill be online soon, regardless.

PS - people who are recovering from corruption are on the top of my list, cause i know what its like (i was a low level, but i can imagine what its liek to lose a high level charecter.) umm, thats it.

SadiXticHeath
Mar 26, 2003, 10:35 PM
bump...no one ever replies, but im getting PM's so im gonna keep this not-dead for now.