PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots without HUD?

Dan Maku
Jul 8, 2012, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know how I can take a screeny without the HUD?

DeltaSonic
Jul 8, 2012, 11:02 PM
There's an option in one of the menus in game and I'd get you a screenshot but the game is still down. If you want to change it now, you can go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARO NLINE2 and open user.pso2 in a text editor. Hit CTRL+F and enter ShowUI . Then change "ShowUI = true," to "ShowUI = false,"

I'm gonna take this chance to ask a question. Does anyone know how to hide the HUD on a per screenshot basis? I swear using Shift+PrintScreen did it, but it doesn't seem to work.

DreXxiN
Jul 8, 2012, 11:05 PM
There's an option in one of the menus in game and I'd get you a screenshot but the game is still down. If you want to change it now, you can go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARO NLINE2 and open user.pso2 in a text editor. Hit CTRL+F and enter ShowUI . Then change "ShowUI = true," to "ShowUI = false,"

I'm gonna take this chance to ask a question. Does anyone know how to hide the HUD on a per screenshot basis? I swear using Shift+PrintScreen did it, but it doesn't seem to work.

You have to manually go into the options to activate or deactivate the HUD.

texhnolyze
Jul 8, 2012, 11:14 PM
i use fraps to take screenshots with HUD
and prtscrn to take screenshots without HUD :D

Zyrusticae
Jul 8, 2012, 11:15 PM
i use fraps to take screenshots with HUD
and prtscrn to take screenshots without HUD :D
Fancy.

I like it. ^^

DeltaSonic
Jul 8, 2012, 11:15 PM
You have to manually go into the options to activate or deactivate the HUD.

Ugh I don't know why they would get rid of that feature, just like the feature to disable the chat filter.