PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Team chat help?

ScottyMango
Jul 8, 2012, 08:27 PM
I've been asking around to everyone I know on PSO2, but so far nobody can help. I want to know if there's a way to disable your team/guild's chat bubbles from popping up on your screen when you're not in a party with them. I know how to disable it in the system log, but I can't figure out the other one.

I don't wanna leave my team, they're all really cool, but it can get really frustrating when your screen is constantly covered in chat bubbles that are irrelevant to you, and you're trying to do a mission.

Thankss.

moorebounce
Jul 8, 2012, 08:29 PM
I've been asking around to everyone I know on PSO2, but so far nobody can help. I want to know if there's a way to disable your team/guild's chat bubbles from popping up on your screen when you're not in a party with them. I know how to disable it in the system log, but I can't figure out the other one.

I don't wanna leave my team, they're all really cool, but it can get really frustrating when your screen is constantly covered in chat bubbles that are irrelevant to you, and you're trying to do a mission.

Thankss.

When you hit "Enter" it's the bottom orange button. Select option 1 and you'll be talking to everyone then. I think it happens when someone talks to you like that and you have to change it back yourself.

ScottyMango
Jul 8, 2012, 08:34 PM
When you hit "Enter" it's the bottom orange button. Select option 1 and you'll be talking to everyone then. I think it happens when someone talks to you like that and you have to change it back yourself.

I'm pretty sure that just changes who's receiving my messages, because when my team is speaking over team-chat, it always shows their bubbles on my screen, no matter which chat mode I'm in. Even if I'm in whisper, I still see their messages popping up on my screen regardless of where they are/if they're in my party.

Link_of_Hyrule
Jul 14, 2012, 01:45 AM
I have this same problem and I would love to know how to turn off the chat bubbles altogether if that's possible at all.

scicon
Aug 2, 2012, 04:07 AM
I have this same problem too.
any one have an advice ?