PDA

View Full Version : On Ship 2! English block?

heylookapanda
Jul 9, 2012, 12:32 AM
I am on Ship 2 and trying to figure out which block is being used for English speakers :) I seem to only find Japanese speakers in both of the lvl 20-29 blocks.

BIG OLAF
Jul 9, 2012, 12:33 AM
There's plenty of EN players on Blocks 20-23 at any given time. You sure you're looking correctly?

Priest
Jul 9, 2012, 12:34 AM
After they relabeled the blocks, its pretty noticeable how much more spread out we are, but we do seem to stick to 20~22 and 30 mostly.

mhjc
Jul 9, 2012, 12:35 AM
There's plenty of EN players on Blocks 20-23 at any given time. You sure you're looking correctly?

I believe he said lvl 20~29 block, and not the actual block number.

But yes, the current English blocks are 20~22, but it'll spill over into 23 and such if they get crowded.

The Japanese follow the suggestions, so you likely saw plenty of Japanese players, but there are tons of English speaking players in the aforementioned blocks.

Dan Maku
Jul 9, 2012, 12:39 AM
Block 20, and if that's full, 21, then 22, on down the line.

heylookapanda
Jul 9, 2012, 12:46 AM
She* :p And yes I said the level 20-29 blocks. Thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't sure if things had changed due to the new block situation. Need to find some new people to play with since all of my RL friends stopped playing :(

DeltaSonic
Jul 9, 2012, 12:55 AM
She* :p And yes I said the level 20-29 blocks. Thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't sure if things had changed due to the new block situation. Need to find some new people to play with since all of my RL friends stopped playing :(

Well if you're looking for people to play with, I'll join you when the servers come back up. Doubt any of my friends will be getting on at this hour anyways lol.

Triple_S
Jul 9, 2012, 01:14 AM
I thought Block 30 and down became the new English blocks after the restructuring?

heylookapanda
Jul 9, 2012, 01:20 AM
Well if you're looking for people to play with, I'll join you when the servers come back up. Doubt any of my friends will be getting on at this hour anyways lol.

Actually heading to bed in a moment :< Trying to get some anime on my phone, but lost my Phone to PC cable D: SD reader is broken! No anime for me :(

What level are you? I am only level 22 I think. I am behind! Stopped playing right before servers went down for the full release, because I didn't think I could get AC, but I figured out how and am back! Wait, levels don't matter :O -ponders- We must exchange cards!

DeltaSonic
Jul 9, 2012, 01:20 AM
I thought Block 30 and down became the new English blocks after the restructuring?

A good number of people wanted to switch to 30 as the main block to respect the level block suggestions, but most were either too stubborn or just don't know and thus block 20 it stayed.

DeltaSonic
Jul 9, 2012, 01:23 AM
Actually heading to bed in a moment :< Trying to get some anime on my phone, but lost my Phone to PC cable D: SD reader is broken! No anime for me :(

What level are you? I am only level 22 I think. I am behind! Stopped playing right before servers went down for the full release, because I didn't think I could get AC, but I figured out how and am back! Wait, levels don't matter :O -ponders- We must exchange cards!

Grrrr double post. Editing is being obnoxious to me right now.

Anyways I was about to say levels don't matter; I've been jumping in lower level groups all the time. But yeah right now I'm level 31. I'll search you on the visiphone when I get on :D

Snitch
Jul 9, 2012, 01:25 AM
Block 30 is the place :O fluffy furballs

heylookapanda
Jul 9, 2012, 01:26 AM
Grrrr double post. Editing is being obnoxious to me right now.

Anyways I was about to say levels don't matter; I've been jumping in lower level groups all the time. But yeah right now I'm level 31. I'll search you on the visiphone when I get on :D

Sounds good to me :D I shall accept when I wake up!

Polly
Jul 9, 2012, 01:30 AM

Sensible people moved to Block 30 because we realized that the blocks were likely labeled with level recommendations for a reason. We kinda like not appearing rude, boorish, and "WE DO WHAT WE WANT" to our Japanese hosts.

heylookapanda
Jul 9, 2012, 09:04 AM
Sensible people moved to Block 30 because we realized that the blocks were likely labeled with level recommendations for a reason. We kinda like not appearing rude, boorish, and "WE DO WHAT WE WANT" to our Japanese hosts.

That does seem reasonable. I do agree with your point there. How can we go about announcing this. I don't want to be one of those inconsiderate American gamers :(

redroses
Jul 9, 2012, 10:55 AM
Hey panda! If you want you can add me anytime to your friendslist! I am always looking for people to play. Although I am currently trying to get my Force up and she is only lv 15.
Either way, my ID is redroses and characters names are either Amai or Velvet. I hope to see you around!

heylookapanda
Jul 10, 2012, 07:41 PM
Hey panda! If you want you can add me anytime to your friendslist! I am always looking for people to play. Although I am currently trying to get my Force up and she is only lv 15.
Either way, my ID is redroses and characters names are either Amai or Velvet. I hope to see you around!

Well darn, I was about to add you, but then servers went down for maintenance :( Oh well, maybe when I log in tomorrow.