PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations on my ranger skill tree?

Udonge
Jul 9, 2012, 12:48 AM
I'm level 40 and I have done the client order which gives 5 extra skill points. This is my skill tree so far:

1: Dive Roll
 1: Dive Roll Advance
 1: Just Reversal
 3: Ability Up 1
 5: Weak Hit Advance 1
10: Weak Bullet
 5: R-DEF Up 1
 5: R-ATK Up 1
 3: R-ATK Up 2
 1: Jellen Shot

I have 11 SP left and I don't know what else to spend it on. Can anyone give me some recommendations what to use these on?

Nibelungenlied
Jul 9, 2012, 01:09 AM
I'd probably go through some more for Ability, seeing as how you need it for some of the better units that add +5 PP and such.

UnLucky
Jul 9, 2012, 01:10 AM
Jellen is worthless at lv1, so max it if you want to ever use this

Weak Bullet doesn't increase damage, just cast time and max application, but seeing as you've already maxed it, you'll have to do your best to make good use of it

Weak Hit 1&2 and Standing Snipe are your best bets for increased damage. You can also go for R-Atk Ups. Remember to max one version of similar skills first because they get better near the end, plus they are identical (R-Atk Up 2 gives the same boosts as R-Atk Up 1)

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2012, 01:11 AM
pump it into Ratk, all of it+^_^+ so when the cap goes up, you'll be the 1st to use whatever new rare rifles and launchers get released+^_^+

Nibelungenlied
Jul 9, 2012, 01:32 AM
pump it into Ratk, all of it+^_^+ so when the cap goes up, you'll be the 1st to use whatever new rare rifles and launchers get released+^_^+

Except if those rare rifles require Ability *le cough*

aduran
Jul 9, 2012, 01:34 AM
use a mag to boost ability and r-atk? up to 200 points that should be enough . just my opinion

kdrakari
Jul 9, 2012, 01:39 AM
Weak hit advance would be the best bet if you want to increase your damage, especially with maxed weak bullet. As mentioned, level 1 Jellen Shot isn't that good since, unlike weak bullet, the effect does scale with skill level.