PDA

View Full Version : EASY LIST OF THINGS SEGA CAN DO TO BEFORE THHE GAME ENDS. PLEASE SUGGEST

NEXTEL CUP
Jul 9, 2012, 02:03 AM
This is a list of easy things Sega can do to reward th players that are staying till the end.
1. Unlock account bound items. Make it so people can share and trade them. This way people get what thy want before the end.
2. Really BOOST the drop rate and Grind boost. If you can do it in Rares and GBR, you can do it now at the end.
3. Put some cool stuff in our boxes. Put some 10/10 weapons in our boxes. Let us have some fun at the end. Why not give everyone a grinded rutu rod or a final impact. This can be done easily.

Hard stuff Sega could do.
1. Transfer my charater to japan Psu so I can keep playing.

If anyone has some suggestions or likes this please comment.

S1m0n
Jul 9, 2012, 04:19 PM
Make it free for the last few months :)

Allow private servers after the official one close :)

Über rare item drops more frequent :)

Noblewine
Jul 11, 2012, 11:53 PM
I know a good one! Do a better job of moderating their game and keeping it safe from retards who abuse the trade window bug and other exploits of the game. Or allow peoples Gametags to be stolen.

Allow private servers after the official one close

I hope someone does but as long as the JP version is still up Sega probably won't allow it.

Ragnarok_
Jul 14, 2012, 07:26 PM
I know a good one! Do a better job of moderating their game and keeping it safe from retards who abuse the trade window bug and other exploits of the game. Or allow peoples Gametags to be stolen.

I hope someone does but as long as the JP version is still up Sega probably won't allow it.

Unfortunately the Gamertags problem was an XBOX LIVE exploit, so SEGA couldn't do anything. The trade window bug was actually a resolution issue. I can't remember the ratio you had to change it to (or if that's the right word for it), but you could've done that to 'fix' it.

It's sad to see PSU go, though. I'd love to get that little bit of free time before they shut down.

NEXTEL CUP
Jul 21, 2012, 11:21 PM
Unlock the Account Bound Items. Do Something Sega!

leezy
Jul 22, 2012, 08:35 PM
Hell just drop every weapon in the game for us,

NEXTEL CUP
Jul 22, 2012, 10:50 PM
Put a GAM mission up. One that is not a 3rd floor mission.

DragonForce
Jul 23, 2012, 05:02 PM
Close the game early so dumb topics like these aren't made. :)

NEXTEL CUP
Jul 26, 2012, 02:07 AM
Go back under your bridge troll. No one is making you read this thread.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 26, 2012, 03:38 AM
Close the game early so dumb topics like these aren't made. :)
But dude this thread was made by the strongest gunmaster in the game(gigantic sarcasm)

blazingsonic
Jul 26, 2012, 03:31 PM
Make a offline version of AOI for download and let just tranfer our characters to that.

NEXTEL CUP
Jul 26, 2012, 09:10 PM
You said it, I didn't.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 26, 2012, 09:37 PM
Just let the game die. No one wants to see topics like this for a game with a date for its death already.

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 19, 2012, 01:53 AM
Too all the. " nay" sayers. If you check the offcial forum sega just said through Edward they are going to do something for the game before it ends.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 19, 2012, 02:05 AM
don't worry it won't be anything special

Lostbob117
Aug 19, 2012, 02:49 AM
That isn't easy for Sega.

Anon_Fire
Aug 19, 2012, 11:11 AM
To the OP, never gonna happen. It's too late now.

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 19, 2012, 07:33 PM
This the OP. Then why is their a post by sega on the offcial forums? Did you even read the thread.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 19, 2012, 08:16 PM
This the OP. Then why is their a post by sega on the offcial forums? Did you even read the thread.
I did read the post on the official forum and they don't have plans to do ANYTHING till after they come back from some expo which won't be till the last few days of PSU. So have fun with what they plan on doing the last 2 days of the game.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 20, 2012, 06:32 AM
Hard stuff Sega could do.
1. Transfer my charater to japan Psu so I can keep playing.

You know that the JP PSU servers are closing a few weeks after the 360 ones right? No use for that so they will never consider it.

Just don't get your hopes up high, they did nothing for the EU/US PC/PS2 servers when they got shut down 3-4 years ago so why will they do it now? PSU is long dead since PSO2 started it's Alpha and Beta's.

Gibdozer
Aug 22, 2012, 08:12 AM
Make a offline version of AOI for download and let just tranfer our characters to that.

-this

DragonForce
Aug 22, 2012, 01:36 PM
Why does a failure like this keep getting bumped and no one bothers to answer my god damn question about the game? Guess I'll have to ask my friend to make a post on the sega forum...

Gibdozer
Aug 24, 2012, 06:29 PM
Why does a failure like this keep getting bumped and no one bothers to answer my god damn question about the game? Guess I'll have to ask my friend to make a post on the sega forum...

bump...

Clessy
Aug 25, 2012, 04:59 PM
Raise the level cap to 200 and have 5x exp until it closes. Feel so damn weird to end a game at level 185..