PDA

View Full Version : Team

Tired
Jul 9, 2012, 11:39 AM
I'm guess this is similar to a 'Guild'/'Clan/'Legion' from other games, does anyone know which NPC and sequence of stuff to click on to create one?

AlMcFly
Jul 9, 2012, 11:41 AM
The right-most person at the Title/Class Skills/Team Creation counter.

http://bumped.org/psublog/pre-open-beta-starter-guide-for-phantasy-star-online-2/#teams

LordHogFred
Jul 9, 2012, 11:41 AM
The NPC you're looking for is the woman on the right hand side of the blue desk opposite the hospital in the main ship area.
You need to be level 10 in order to form a team.
The first option will bring up a box that asks you for your team name, after this there is a screen that will show you some different options. From memory, the top option is your team icon, the second option is your team motto, the third option/s is whether your team is publicly searchable on the visiphone and the bottom option is your team website.

Tired
Jul 11, 2012, 03:36 AM
I made a team, how do I invite people to it now? Tried searching around for info and couldn't find it.

supernova
Jul 11, 2012, 03:40 AM
Says here: http://bumped.org/psublog/pre-open-beta-starter-guide-for-phantasy-star-online-2/#teams

Tired
Jul 11, 2012, 03:44 AM
Thank you. :)

Tired
Jul 11, 2012, 05:53 AM
Sorry for all the newbie questions. Is it possible to give privileges to someone in your team to also be able to invite? If so, how would I do this?

Rowe
Jul 11, 2012, 09:54 AM
You can go to the team menu and there's a list that shows the rank of all members in your team. Lowest rank is Visitor, and you must be promoted up to Common Member. After that is Manager, which I assume allows you to invite people to the team, and then of course Leader, which you can't promote anyone to.

Also, if anyone on Ship 9 is looking to join an English-speaking team, Busters is scouting!

Rhedrimond
Jul 11, 2012, 11:15 AM
I posted a guide on this(with screenshots) over in the guide section. I would link it, but I can't figure out how to copy/paste on this phone! My apologies.