PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye translator?

LoneWolf019
Jul 9, 2012, 01:33 PM
With the announcement of the international PSO does that mean the death of there being a english translator of the the JP released game?

GrandTickler
Jul 9, 2012, 01:35 PM
i think it was byebye anyway since its taking them forever.

LoneWolf019
Jul 9, 2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Gama
Jul 9, 2012, 01:38 PM
how ungrateful...

you must think its easy. they are not paid for it they're making it for free to help people and this is their reward... how sad.

your attitude hurts the community.

LoneWolf019
Jul 9, 2012, 01:42 PM
Ungrateful? Im just asking a question, im not bashing them saying they need to hrry the hell up etc :/

Resanoca
Jul 9, 2012, 01:45 PM
Ungrateful? Im just asking a question, im not bashing them saying they need to hrry the hell up etc :/

Think he meant that towards GrandTickler.

LoneWolf019
Jul 9, 2012, 01:47 PM
Oh :X lol

GrandTickler
Jul 9, 2012, 01:48 PM
how ungrateful...

you must think its easy. they are not paid for it they're making it for free to help people and this is their reward... how sad.

nah i dont think its easy, im just not waiting on a group or guy who we dont know anything about which is seemingly working on an english patch even though that is nobody sure about either since there is no information or update status at all.

dont misunderstand me, i will praise the makers all day and night if they actualy manage to release a patch. but im not beeing thankful to them until they deliver (or atleast until they show they are making some progress)

Gama
Jul 9, 2012, 01:56 PM
i'm thankful that they're trying. even if they fail their effort should be praised.

GrandTickler
Jul 9, 2012, 02:04 PM
i'm thankful that they're trying. even if they fail their effort should be praised.

you can confirm they are still trying then?

HFlowen
Jul 9, 2012, 02:21 PM
you can confirm they are still trying then?

Go ask, they'll bitch at you for asking like they do to everyone else because there is nothing left to update on. It can either work or not work at this point, that's it.