Yakatsugi
Jul 9, 2012, 02:38 PM
No idea what that is.

jooozek
Jul 9, 2012, 02:39 PM
PSO2 Start Guidebook (you can read that from the cover

Aeris
Jul 9, 2012, 02:39 PM
Its the starter guide when you preorder it off those website that someone linked earlier.

JeyKama
Jul 9, 2012, 02:41 PM
Grats on your Gurre Bazooka :P

srsly though, screenshot the page where it explains wtf ability and elemental attributes do.

TheBlackMage
Jul 9, 2012, 02:51 PM
srsly though, screenshot the page where it explains wtf ability and elemental attributes do.

That's only covered in the Collector's Edition.

All jokes aside, please do share any new info that may be hiding in there.

Ryo
Jul 9, 2012, 03:06 PM
I will when I have a chance. I'm at work right now, so any info gleaning will have to wait until I get home. I'll see what I can do about getting shots of this puppy in detail.

Xane
Jul 9, 2012, 03:52 PM
Uh, shouldn't it be バズーカ instead of バズッカ?
Anyhow, congrats! Looking forward to some scans!

Ryo
Jul 9, 2012, 05:25 PM
Uh, shouldn't it be バズーカ instead of バズッカ?
Anyhow, congrats! Looking forward to some scans!

I would tend to agree with you. Not sure why it's written that way.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 9, 2012, 06:12 PM
Dibs on HUnewearl nudies if it has any ;o

Blackheart521
Jul 9, 2012, 06:16 PM
Dibs on HUnewearl nudies if it has any ;o

Hahaha, it's a secret outfit that'll be ninja'd into the game in a future content update. ^^;

Mike
Jul 9, 2012, 07:53 PM
It's all open beta info, btw. Aside from design pics where the FOnewearl's under isn't blurred out, no new info.

Phantasma
Jul 9, 2012, 09:16 PM
OMG SO JELLY! D:
Congratz

Mantiskilla
Jul 9, 2012, 09:18 PM
You gotta be kiddin me. Well to each their own I guess.

Arika
Jul 9, 2012, 09:59 PM
It is an official guide book that released around the time of full released.
After I read everything inside, I feel that it doesn't worth my money lol.
but I keep all for collection anyway. so far I have every PS-series guide, since PSO1.

Meji
Jul 10, 2012, 03:52 AM
Haha, I have a feeling I will buy all PSO merchendise I can find while in Japan. Pretty bad for my wallet.
How many pages is this guide?

Mike
Jul 10, 2012, 08:32 PM
Haha, I have a feeling I will buy all PSO merchendise I can find while in Japan. Pretty bad for my wallet.
How many pages is this guide?
It's about medium gaming mag size and was 980 after tax, I think. Hardly wallet taxing.

Ryo
Jul 11, 2012, 01:23 AM
^ What he said. I'm actually in the process of getting second one so I can rip the pages out and scan it properly. That said, I'm no expert at scanning books.

SolRiver
Jul 11, 2012, 01:31 AM
^ What he said. I'm actually in the process of getting second one so I can rip the pages out and scan it properly. That said, I'm no expert at scanning books.

Depending on the quality of scanner and thickness of the paper (if you rip it off), some time you might scan what's behind the double sided page (unless you put something dark and solid behind it to block the light from piercing).... The rest is pretty (i think) obvious.