PDA

View Full Version : Can't access certain client orders?

LifeCadence
Jul 9, 2012, 03:10 PM
Hey, longtime lurker here, finally surfacing to ask what might possibly be a noob question. But please, bear with me.

I'm trying to accept a client order, and I don't seem to be able to do so. I've attached a screen of the message I get below; can anyone tell me what it means? I've looked at every guide I could find, and I can't seem to find any references to it.

Specifically, the order is the one, from Lola:
デバンドリンクZの研究

I've also been getting a couple other weird occurrences with the client orders--right now, both Hans and Lavelle have the blue "I have a quest for you" notifications over their heads, but when I talk to them, neither of them actually have anything available. Possibly related?

Thanks so much for your help!

Halcyote
Jul 9, 2012, 03:18 PM
i think there's a limit to clients orders that you can accept. if you've accepted a lot of client orders then you may have reached that limit.

hans and lavelle have repeatable quests ("dailies"); the icon may have a crown on it, but the text is white so that means you can replay them.

LifeCadence
Jul 9, 2012, 03:19 PM
Update: I got Hans's bubble to go away by restarting all of his orders that I had unlocked, but when I tried to do the same for Lavelle's I believe I get the same message as with Lola, when attempting to restart this order:

ヴェロシティ・アニヒレート・I

Screen again attached below, in rather higher quality this time (I'm learning!).

Thanks again.

LifeCadence
Jul 9, 2012, 03:20 PM
Oh great! Yes, I do have quite a list of them, so that would make a lot of sense. Thanks a bunch!

Sp-24
Jul 9, 2012, 03:23 PM
You can only have 20 active orders. You can redo some of the orders that you've done before.

LifeCadence
Jul 9, 2012, 03:25 PM
Gotcha. Thanks for the prompt reply!